Most Haunted new one

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Most Haunted new one

Post by bluelighttouch » 19 Oct 2018 22:40

Tonight they are doing a 2 hr stint in Ashwell Prision, where ever that is.. Its on until midnight..
Flaming Fred trying to inflame things.. Karl n' Stu saying do your worse.. Is this really new..

Ome of their crew says he feels ill with chest discomfort yet they are not taking him out of helping him.. Some H&S there.. pebbles being thrown at Yvette.. Darren being a big whoos as usual.. The odd pebble is being theown but by whom.. :)

Nothing on camera as per usual.. Sounds of smal lightchain clinking but nothing on camera..

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 19 Oct 2018 23:13

Right well yvette is lost doing a solo vigil and is scared cos there are footsteps coming towards her, it finished with her yellin . Please don;t hurt me!!
The 2nd part of this 'As Live' is torrow at 10pm I think that is what they said..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 20 Oct 2018 16:27

I fell asleep and missed it yesterday, so I watched on catch up. I fell asleep again watching it.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 20 Oct 2018 17:53

Well it was not all that exciting, just the last half an hour. What with dopey darren saying' I don't feel well'

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 20 Oct 2018 20:57

I hope it's worth it. I'm paying my daughter in Maltesers for interpreting duties.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 20 Oct 2018 21:00

Oooh subtitles!!

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 20 Oct 2018 21:27

It's a good thing there are subtitles. Interpreting broke down, doubled up in laughter, over Yvette wetting her pants. She also can't hear whatever it is that they think they can hear.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 20 Oct 2018 21:49

:rofl: I am so loving yvette peeing herself... All the screaming and crying, I am so glad you got an interpretor loving the Ma;teasers bribery .. That is so sweet.. Subtitles well thars good then.. I think a lot of it is their own adrenaline playing havoc with theor monds..
I have never heard of this place... They neve rplanned it out none of them have a plan of the place..

Karl is qith yvette now and they both seem to be lost except she is still shit scared along with wet pants and must feel like she wants to be beamed out of there..
I do not have any Malteasers but I have Bacon flavour crisos..
Tell you what if I was on a paid for investigation with her screaming and panicking, I'd want a refund.. She is doing all the things you shouldn't do, so setting a really bad example.. :ghost2:

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 20 Oct 2018 21:58

Now she wants to quit the investigation, Karl is not amused....
Chillingkam C astle next ...n 'Help my house is haunted'..

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 20 Oct 2018 23:21

Ijust lost a big post and I am not retyping that again, the connection dropped its been happening all day..

Currently Watching my mate Ian Lawman investigating in Hastings.. I haven't met up with Ian for about 10 years or so.. Then he had a shaven head and no beard.. We were on a 4 day investigation of a former Winter palace of The Rothschild family..This was in Folkestone..