This is a newsflash re Mh programs etc..

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

This is a newsflash re Mh programs etc..

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Jul 2018 16:33

I have turned on my tv just now to find amessagefrom Vurgun Media,, They had a bust up a few days ago with UK TV and wanted to pay them less for their channels pf which there were 10 including UK Gold Dave, Alibi andThe History channel and ... REALLY!! This means no more Most Haunted screenings.. They even took of Watch.. Theyhave replaced these with 10 other channels who we never heard of.. So I am peeved as I had a lot of unwatched epis of MH really to watch.. This means they are all LOST..
So I do not know if this affects Sky or BT viewers or Freeview?? Anyone got any more info I'd be pleased if you could post it on here. :eek:

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 27 Jul 2018 15:17

Really TV is on Freeview- so you can pick it up on your standard house Ariel or freeview satellite Ariel if you have one :)

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 27 Jul 2018 15:20

Don't forget Most Haunted is on tonight at 23.00
Although I suspect it is a repeat! :eek:

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 Jul 2018 15:46

Thanks Juno the only problem is my upstairs tv is Freeview from an aerial but main TV is cable.. There was aReally channel I found the other night but no Mh.. But until they start doing it properly and stop running away every time a door slams shutI will be watching my buddy Ian hosting Ghost Chasers.. :lol:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by kayls » 06 Aug 2018 16:29

Noooooo :(

At least it can be watched on Freeview.