Stewart and his mates bad mouth

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

Topic author
Kibaz

Stewart and his mates bad mouth

Post by Kibaz » 03 Feb 2018 22:53

In the new series i can't remember which episode you had Stewart and the new lad with the glasses (not sure of his name). I didn't like how Stewart and his mate were acting towards fred especially when the new boy said "I'll punch his head in in a minute" it seemed as though it was directed at fred because fred was stirring things up from reading aloud from his book, if it was i don't think he deserves to be on the team for a start he should respect his elders and second that's why fred is there to provoke these entities Stewart just the same part he was before they should of done away with him a long time ago.

If it's too hot in the kitchen don't go in there

bluelighttouch

Re: Stewart and his mates bad mouth

Post by bluelighttouch » 03 Feb 2018 23:53

The new lad with the glasses sounds like you mean Darren, hes hardly a lad. But Darren gets scared easily so of course Stu is going to play on this. Personally I do not like Fred being there as all he seems to do is try and contact the Evil aspect of Spirit.. Which in itself is not sensible. People who play with Fire eventually get burned..
But I can see your point..
Welcome to the Forum by the way..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Findogsdad

Re: Stewart and his mates bad mouth

Post by Findogsdad » 17 Feb 2018 22:42

I think Stuart and Darren's behaviour is is intolerable. Despite their feelings towards Fred, they should not be allowed to voice such aggressive opinions on TV for all to see.

If they don't like Fred or don't like his ways and means of trying to stir things up, then its time to leave and go find another job.

I hear McDonalds are recruiting to their usual low standard. They both should fit in well there.