How many years has MH been going and yet...

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

How many years has MH been going and yet...

Post by bluelighttouch » 25 Jan 2018 16:33

They have been going for years yet, they never ever manage to catch a Ghost/ Spirit on camera...
Not on amy Live or planned investigation.They tend to always have the camera pointing in the opposite direction.

Do you recall the barrel rolling along a track at the Green Gate Brewery, we saw it rolling but heard the sound first to alert us, so no chance of seeing the 'Hand human or spirit that propelled the barrel.

We hear light bulbs explode on the floor but none thought to touch them to see if there was any heat present!
Same when a stone of coin etc suddenly lands by them.. Most experienced investigators will have encountered this kind of thing, I know I have, So when begining an invo we have a day time look around, to identify any trip hazards, and look to see if electric light cables are present and note missing light bulbs locked doors etc and take back ground EMF levels andtemperature checks and look for sources of drafts etc,,

We also touch a stone that is thrown,point a laser thermometer at it to see if its hot. True apports can be Melted metal glass blobs, hot coins etc... They never do this ever... My question is why not, why not eliminate false positives.
I think it would make things a bit more believable when something does happen..

So come on, what do you think? Many of us have a lot of experiences we can learn fromeach other, maybe MH will too :lol: :boo:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Re: How many years has MH been going and yet...

Post by bluelighttouch » 27 Jan 2018 15:23

Last night MH aired a new episode. This one was located at a former 'Workhouse and school, I assime it was somewhere north of Watford :lol:
The ??Activity seemed to be to do with a former Master who taught the children of the parent who were in the workhouse. The children were housed in a separate area to their parents and were non allowed any contact with them. So a lot of mixed emotion from people who lived there. The childrens education lasted until they were 12 then they too were put to work.

Fred the Demonologist was doing his best to summon up the Devil and anything else evil, just to wind up Stu and Darren who is a big girl and a scardey cat.

Of course nothing much happened a a sofa was tipped over,no one saw it or heard it, doesn't make good telly :lol: I think they heard a old wooden dining chair thrown which seems to enthral them seeing as they never caught this on camera until afterwards.. Oh my what a suprise..
Yvette seemed to spend the whole time philosaphyising on whether the School master was good or evil.. Does it matter.. Fred will make anything evil..
Nothing caught oncamera.. I think they should put out a radio version of this as nothing is ever on camera..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 27 Jan 2018 21:23

Didn't they catch something on camera last series? Like a dark shadow thing. Cant remember where they were?

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 Jan 2018 00:04

I didn't watch the last series so I do not know. Its just they have been going so long and get nothing really in the way of results.. Yet our own members can go on investigations and get photographic evidence. I think we have those pics here on the board RN's pics..Fro,the Bubker inPembury woods..

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 Jan 2018 14:58

But Re a Shadow.. Anything can cast a shadow that does not make it Paranormal. In the past MH set up Web cams for the public to reportsightings and they sometime streamed it across the bottom of the screen for others to see.. But what was posted is very misleading, for example one time someone posted that they had seen a hooded figure in web cam 4... What it was in fact was a crew member wearing an anorak pulling a cable.. Hardly Paranormal.. I recall another remember the Witch Finder General Love at Manning tree, an old one with Dr David Bull etc. They were watching severallocations t the same time, Yvette and Dopey Derek were paddling in the mud somewhere near Canewden lol. Meantime a camera poited at the front of a old building in Manningtree had lots of reports of white orbs leaving the eaves.. Turbed out to be pigeons.. :lol: