Come out come out where ever you are... Oh you're there!!!

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

Topic author
Findogsdad

Come out come out where ever you are... Oh you're there!!!

Post by Findogsdad » 16 Jan 2018 07:16

I have just watched Ep 1 of series 21 and there is rather a lot of action going on...

Fred doing his usual chanting bringing out the critters from the dark, :devil: , chairs banging outside the cells etc.

And unfortunately, there is no Ghost doing the banging and crashing... Its a male dressed in darkish clothing! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If you look at the section where the toilet flushes for the second time, the camera goes outside the cell, pans on to the chain for the cistern moving, then pans round to the right, and at 30.05 on the time code, you can clearly see a male with dark hair, stubble, and a dark open necked top hiding in the doorway on the right of the picture!!!

This chap is not part of the crew we usually see, and stands still in the doorway hoping not to be seen... If he was part of the team, surely he would be looking for the spooky spectre rather than just lurking in the doorway!!

Well unfortunately matey, Your Busted!!

Cant take any more of the ghostly noises in the lock up seriously, knowing there is another man in there with them...

I know its only a bit of fun, but come on, at least hide your accomplices away from the cameras and leave the rest to our imaginations....

FDD :ghost:

bluelighttouch

Re: Come out come out where ever you are... Oh you're there!!!

Post by bluelighttouch » 16 Jan 2018 11:03

Hi and Welcome to the forum.. I knew there was a new series but I had a lot goingg on last night and I missed it and by the sound of it not much.. I forgot to set a series link although of late I do ot think I will have nissed much.

Those of us who go oninvestigations always take a bit of a sceptical view as not everything is paranormal.
TBH Fred Batt grates on me as I know he does on others too, included Yvette. I think he is only there to wind her up.. I would not go on any investigation that he was part of, because he is just an undisiplined distraction.. He just does his own theatrics as and when he wants camera time and to annoy Yvette.. I feel the team were better without his 'Input' for want of a better word..

I will have to see if its on catch up tv, Thanks for theheads up on the shennamigans. :thumbsup:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Findogsdad

Post by Findogsdad » 16 Jan 2018 15:20

Hi,

Thanks for the welcome!!

I watched the episode on the UKTV Play on Demand, I think they call it. I think the first actual broadcast is this coming Friday, but to catch a real glimpse of this chappie, you will have to pause the video.

As I said, its just after the chain gets flushed for the second time, camera goes to the swinging chain pull, round to the cardboard cutout display and then very briefly to the doorway where the ghostly figure of a man, NOT, is clearly hiding.

Have fun, and lets hope the rest of the series is better.

FDD

ManOfKent

Post by ManOfKent » 19 Jan 2018 22:46

Imagine my shock! Hard to take the show seriously these days.I liked the live shows on Halloween as it was a tradition,but most who watch it are serious Ghost believers who want real footage.
Seeing is believing

Proud Man Of Kent,Proud Gills Fan

Topic author
Findogsdad

Post by Findogsdad » 20 Jan 2018 01:05

And on to Ep 2....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! That numpty Stuart is back again!!

Please please please please give him a non speaking role as all he does is talk over everyone as if he is in charge, which I thought was down to Yvette and Karl; he states the bloody obvious all the time, and when he isn't stating the obvious, he it talking complete and utter drivel!!

He loves the sound of his own voice so much that he just wont shut up!! He has to disagree with the others all of the time and when the Expert, Fred speaks, he has to interrupt and take the completely opposite view!!

I would like to hear more from Fred, as he clearly has a professional input to give which Stuart just cannot do!!

And his comments about 'they are going to take us out one by one' is a ridiculous statement!!

STUART, GROW UP AND GROW SOME!!!

And please...... SHUT UP!!!!!!!

Yvette, Karl, please please rein him in! He is spoiling the atmosphere and the excitement!!

(Even though there is doubt about the authenticity of the spooky action!)

:boo:

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 20 Jan 2018 17:01

I am in agreement with regard to Stu, he is Iam sure a good sound man and should really stick to that role.. Yes he is good talking to the fans as is Karl when they do a 'Live' but they have not done a 'Live' for a lomg time..
I have met the team and so I know he is good with the public. But I have noticed he seems to want to 'over explain' something.. Personally I feel it could be improved greatly by a 'Post show feedback' slot, where they tell us what they have learned since getting a spirit contact or interaction. So tech feedback too. But they do not seem to want to betechnical.
Not everything is paranormal and not every thing that happens only after dark. In order to perpetuate that myth, I have known them film during the day with all the windows blacked out :lol:
I probably do most of my investigations during the day as it tends to be more active. It is Cheaper to gain access and most venues are large enough for you to find a quiet spot and get activity.
I tend to go Scotland quite a bit and always find something, :lol: Or perhaps they find me. :ghost: :boo:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.