Will there be a Live??

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

junoomaha

Re: Will there be a Live??

Post by junoomaha » 01 Nov 2017 01:13

Unseen cats, invisible entities walking up and down the stairs and what the team thought was scissors cutting, but didn't sound like scissors to me - more like chains rattling - which is more in line with what I'd expect. As for the quija session I think their original interpretation of Cun*s - you all, was more likely than cut you all! :lol: I think Carl was right, the ghosties and ghoulies have become fed up with the team's continual piss taking and have decided to teach them all a lesson! :eek:

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Re: Will there be a Live??

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 Nov 2017 20:31

Ya know I think youare right.. They have been disrespecting spirit for years.. They never had a Medium which is a shame as their input might have been good.. But Mh mess Mediums about and the ones I know who featured on Mh ie
Ian Lawman and David Well told me that they will never fake things because they the MH team say it makes good TV.. David Well Said the same to me and really it damages their reputation by working for them.. Even the Psychic Barber Gordon quit too... To me that suggests that fake things have happened, I am not saying they stilll do it, but I know it has been done in the past as I have spoken to Karl and Stu when they inadvertantly admitted it re the infamous Spoon throwing incident.. and if from of the 3 people with me..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.