Will there be a Live??

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Will there be a Live??

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Oct 2017 18:48

I was wondering if any Moles happen to know if the Most Haunted Team are holding a Live event for Halloween..
I know there ate one or two people on here who seem to find these things out :lol: Ihave not heard of anything personally.. ;)
But I could emailsomeone ... Kayls might have heard a whisper too??? :angel: :ghost: :legs:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Will there be a Live??

Post by kayls » 18 Oct 2017 19:22

Ive heard they are doing something on Halloween, but not sure what.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Oct 2017 22:16

Well they sure are cuting it fine :lol: I have not heard back from my mole :lol: yet..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 19 Oct 2017 16:26

It wouldn't surprise me as adverts are coming on saying they are doing nightly shows up to Halloween. Unless I have heard it wrong. Can't remember what side this was on. I saw it last week.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 19 Oct 2017 17:01

I have not seen anything but then if you sit on Really etc you might see it, but I am never on there..

My friend emailed me back and said 'Dunno' Ask Kayls if she is still in touch with Yvette ? I have nothing lined up for next week so wil be off on my invo tomorrow afternoon..

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 21 Oct 2017 11:21

I don't watch Really much. I can't even remember which channel I saw those adverts lols. I will get hubby to look ahead on the TV for me.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 23 Oct 2017 14:33

I would have thought we would know by now..

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 23 Oct 2017 19:08

UKTV Play has a preview of a new series of MH. Really has other spooky programs.. might be worth a look.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 24 Oct 2017 19:54

Seems like there will be new Most Haunted on this Halloween, but it wont be live.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 25 Oct 2017 16:08

Yep I heard that too.. Have alook on UK TV PLAY and on Really.. If you find programtimes post them up here so we do not miss any..