Will there be a Live??

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

junoomaha

Re: Will there be a Live??

Post by junoomaha » 01 Nov 2017 01:13

Unseen cats, invisible entities walking up and down the stairs and what the team thought was scissors cutting, but didn't sound like scissors to me - more like chains rattling - which is more in line with what I'd expect. As for the quija session I think their original interpretation of Cun*s - you all, was more likely than cut you all! :lol: I think Carl was right, the ghosties and ghoulies have become fed up with the team's continual piss taking and have decided to teach them all a lesson! :eek:

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 Nov 2017 20:31

Ya know I think youare right.. They have been disrespecting spirit for years.. They never had a Medium which is a shame as their input might have been good.. But Mh mess Mediums about and the ones I know who featured on Mh ie
Ian Lawman and David Well told me that they will never fake things because they the MH team say it makes good TV.. David Well Said the same to me and really it damages their reputation by working for them.. Even the Psychic Barber Gordon quit too... To me that suggests that fake things have happened, I am not saying they stilll do it, but I know it has been done in the past as I have spoken to Karl and Stu when they inadvertantly admitted it re the infamous Spoon throwing incident.. and if from of the 3 people with me..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 02 Oct 2018 22:35

This is the time ofyear everyone asks this question.. So will there be a'Live'... Well if there is,Ihave not heard about it..To organise this takes time and they need to publicise it so they are leaving it abitlat with only 4 weeks to go..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by kayls » 03 Oct 2018 09:01

No, on Facebook Karl said that Really aren't letting them have a live. No idea why as their ratings are good.

Some of the other fans in the group are emailing Really to tell them that there is a lot of interest in a live, and to consider doing one.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 03 Oct 2018 14:10

I guess Rally do not want to commit to tyimg up the Air time of 2 hours for 3 nights for examole... There are some great venues that can support an audience and security without too much inconvienience. But do they have a big enough following these days..

Subliminal
Tech Admin
Tech Admin
Great Britain

Post by Subliminal » 03 Oct 2018 15:37

It's all about ratings nowadays :(
I'm honestly surprised Netflix hasn't cornered this part of the market though and produced a whole series on the paranormal. There's shows here and there, but I think it's a lost opportunity not getting MH back to regular programming even on Netflix.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 03 Oct 2018 20:09

It's an 'As Live' on the 19th according to the TV schedule. I'll watch it because I do enjoy Most Haunted, but I preferred the 'old' ones with a medium or two and a decent historian, the heat detectors and the parapsychologist weigh up, in comparison to running around with the man trying to contact demons....

My daughter doesn't understand how I enjoy it as there are no subtitles, I'm trying to lip read and it's all "did you hear that?!!" and I'm asking "what happened?" ----- it's not really ideally suited for someone who can't hear properly. I would be absolutely useless at a 'live'!!!

It's a 'guilty pleasure' though and if there had been a live I probably would have paid/bribed my daughter to 'terp' for me.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 03 Oct 2018 21:38

Aww Bless you, hearing problems do rob you of the enjoyment.. There is a button on my Digi controller for Subtitles.. My problem is I cannot see them as my problem is a deteiriorating eye sight.. However Ican repoty my Clair seeing lol is still cyrstal clear at the moment and I still enjoy taking part in Investigating..

Sherryanne
Great Britain

Post by Sherryanne » 04 Oct 2018 17:15

I haven't watched MH for a long time. When I last watched the 'new series' many months or even over a year ago I found it hadn't moved on from all that was complained about.

There is sometimes Live shows from other channels and I have watched them. I haven't looked yet this year what is being shown.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 04 Oct 2018 17:19

They don't usually have subtitles available. None of the DVDs seasons 4-11 I have do either. But to be fair I don't think it would really work for the 'vigils' part and sometimes they do put written bits up where they feel it is appropriate. I think the subtitles boxes popping up saying "screams loudly" wouldn't add anything for me. It' must be equally difficult to do an audio description for that kind of program, especially live.

But if there is ever an apparition using BSL, ASL, Makaton or SSE I will gladly interpret for you!!