Will there be a Live??

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

junoomaha

Re: Will there be a Live??

Post by junoomaha » 25 Oct 2017 17:39

See my post on the Halloween thread. Back to back episodes of the new series of MH - on Tues. 31st (Halloween) MH in Liverpool - but recorded - not live.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 29 Oct 2017 22:30

Ok I have MH on Really active right now.. Dunno which episode or the location.. No screaming, so far lol..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 30 Oct 2017 14:15

We looked to see if there are any lives of anything - and there isn't!

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Oct 2017 20:23

Theres no live shows true but they are showing backto backMH from the new series I'm told..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Oct 2017 23:19

But the is a 2hr mh special on tuesday 31st.. of the new mh series..
There was an MH on tonight too a 2 day ibvo and who the heck are the bunch of wusses the team have in tow.. That idiot Fred Batt was winding up the bearded wuus called Darren or Derek.. Who has a coping strategy not usually seen in ghost hunting, everh time he hears a noise etc instead of trying to find the source he runs in the opposite direction!!

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 31 Oct 2017 00:44

I've just been watching the two hour special tonight (30th) and it was great fun. Pianos playing by themselves, Fred trying to conjure up beelzebubble, more cups, planks of wood and broken plaster flying about than in a hurricane,
Fred's cameraman (Barry) running off in all directions and not a bald head in sight! but they did get the continuity slightly wrong. When the ghost was communicating with them, it was making two taps - now, as we all know it is one tap for 'yes' and two taps for 'no.' So Yvette asked the ghost if it wanted to harm them and it made two taps and the team were all running about shouting 'it wants to harm us!" er, no - two taps are 'no' not 'yes!' but they did inject a bit more humour into it. The team said to Carl " shall we come and rescue you when you start screaming?" and Carl said "better make that when we stop screaming!" Looking forward to the two hour special on the 31st :) Really T.V. are showing a whole host of 'Paranormal' T.V. shows - mostly American - like ghost hunters and ghost adventures, (apart from the MH Special,) but I notice that all the programmes are now preceded by the term 'For entertainment purposes only,' - not just MH. Those idiots from the old MH forum who moaned to Ofcom about MH being too literal have a lot to answer for! maybe they really believed that Freddy Kruger was going to appear and drag Sarah Greene down into the basement! :eek:

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 31 Oct 2017 12:09

Freddy Kruger is fictional and if Sarak green thought that, it says a lot for her and the viewers :lol:

I too watched last nights offering and yep it was funny cod Fred was winding up that bearded twit Darren or Derekas he was callled both.. I was amazed how many times they all ran up and down those stairs, better than going to the gym :D
Plus being a veteran of many invos, I know only too well you cannot run down stairs in the pitch black or you would all end up in a heap.. Same thing staggering around cemetaries at night.. Even in day light it is dodgey..

I have made a nice chicken casserole in the slow cooker so I do not have to be awayfromthe telly and miss anything good :lol: Like maybe Yvette getting Uber Scared.. :rofl: :ghost: :ghost2: :ghost:

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 31 Oct 2017 14:17

Sounds like fun! I will make sure to watch tonight!

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 31 Oct 2017 19:24

Yeo me too, but I miss those web cams on the Lives and all the numpties texting in to say things like Saw a hooded man on web cam 4:lol: when they should have said a sound man in an anorak...

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 01 Nov 2017 00:43

Just put the programme on 'pause' but before I get back to it, so far we have had flying bottles, old kitchen knives apporting, loads of crashes and bangs, symmetrical bed stacking and the man from bald pate manor is back! :yay:
lets see if we last out the rest of the night! :eek: