Review: Most Haunted Series 5 (or 19) Episode 3 (The Slaughterhouse) - REALLY to air Friday 28th April, 10pm

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

Topic author
JonDonnis

Review: Most Haunted Series 5 (or 19) Episode 3 (The Slaughterhouse) - REALLY to air Friday 28th April, 10pm

Post by JonDonnis » 24 Apr 2017 08:41

Yes its that time once again for my world exclusive, "Banned by UKTV" review of Most Haunted. After the trouble I caused with my review of Episode 2, whereby I single handedly ruined Most Haunted for UKTV, got threatened, warned, and BANNED, I am back once again.

"Ghostly goings-on with Yvette Fielding. The team get more than they bargained for when they pay a visit to the Liverpool's oldest pub, The Slaughterhouse."

http://www.badpsychics.com/2017/04/revi ... or-19.html

kentishhomer

Re: Review: Most Haunted Series 5 (or 19) Episode 3 (The Slaughterhouse) - REALLY to air Friday 28th April, 10pm

Post by kentishhomer » 30 Apr 2017 14:12

So sad that they cant cure stuarts wanderings. Thank god for karl and yvette.i just wish they had static cameras and they didnt eun after noises. I appreciate it is for entertainment but why such high pitched squeals,

Regards colin

bluelighttouch

Re: Review: Most Haunted Series 5 (or 19) Episode 3 (The Slaughterhouse) - REALLY to air Friday 28th April, 10pm

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Apr 2017 19:56

It actually grate on me big time that they refer to it as being for 'Entertainment purposes'.. Tbh I do not find disrespecting spirit entertaining at all. Welcome to the forum.. :mhf:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 01 May 2017 18:15

Didn't realise it was back on! anyway, was out partying last Friday and on this forum the week before :)
They have to put ''For Entertainment Purposes'' owing to a ruling by some quango or other, after all the
shenanigans this forum's predecessor encountered. A rag-tag troupe of anti-paranormalists and other assorted paranoid schizophrenics assailed the T.V. studios claiming that the programme was on a par with fake mediums and con-artists,
so the term ''For Entertainment Purposes'' was born to cover the programme makers for ''legal'' purposes, in case
someone (or something :eek: ) tried to sue them.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 May 2017 21:26

Juno you knowthatIknow the real reason for that phrase.. its the stupid Act.. Dating back to who knows when. P have not watch anyof the series for a very long time... It is not Entertaining in the least, more accurate term of reference might be 'Pathetic TV'..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 04 May 2017 20:20

I forgot to watch this one. I was busy decorating and lost track of time. I will catch up, I set it to record.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 06 May 2017 13:48

I accidentally watched last night MH offering.. It was set in a disued Unitarian church in Todmorden.. They stumbled about in the grave yard a few tines and really were ecstatic over Yvette whistleing and getting only half the whistle back :lol: It sure doesn't take much to amuse them.. oh and they thought they might have seen a shado in the graveyard... perlease..

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 15 May 2017 16:45

I just noticed that the original poster referred to an episode at 'The Slaughter house', that seems an odd place to investigate??? I mean communicating with spiritcows etc??Was it like that ?