Most Haunted Ghost on Stairs from Episode 2 - Debunked

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

Topic author
JonDonnis

Most Haunted Ghost on Stairs from Episode 2 - Debunked

Post by JonDonnis » 24 Apr 2017 08:40

I wrote nearly a month ago how I thought the ghost on the stairs was simply Glen, he was the only crew member not accounted for, he was off on his own. I believed that he simply was caught on camera, and when they looked back at the footage realised it looks a bit spooky so decided to run with it.

They paid a fortune to get the story in as many media outlets as possible a few days before the show aired on TV (hence why UKTV were so furious with me for spoiling it), and the show aired, and the usual fan reaction was as expected, skeptics said it was just a man walking up some stairs, the believers said it was a ghost, and Yvette herself said it was a Stone Tape replay of Stuart, as ridiculous as that sounds.

Now a few people contacted me saying that the effect was a video overlay. Basically two pieces of footage played together and merged to give the effect.

Read More

http://www.badpsychics.com/2017/04/most ... -from.html

tinpot100

Re: Most Haunted Ghost on Stairs from Episode 2 - Debunked

Post by tinpot100 » 24 Apr 2017 11:29

What was more telling than anything else regarding the footage and I'm surprised I've not seen it mentioned anywhere else, is the blatant setting down of the camera for the duration of the "apparition" so as to allow still footage making it easier to edit in an overlay. Now, I'm not saying it would be impossible to create an overlay with shakey footage but it's certainly not ideal.
It's quite clearly Stuart anyway. You can even see very clearly the black tag near his bum on both him and the apparition.
We can't let them get away with this!

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 24 Apr 2017 20:37

Yeah, that certainly sounds plausible.

As much as I enjoy paranormal shows, and thought this episode was really good, my love of them is purely for the entertainment factor rather than the hope of catching any real life paranormal evidence.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 25 Apr 2017 12:58

I cannot say that the MH team will capture anthing and if they did... after being caught fakeing, would we ever believe them again.. That is not to say that somegenuine activity might be present at the particular venue..
If I personally have experienced phenomena, I am more likely to know myself if it is genuine..
Mh has been doing so many epis in so many places.. How they have gone on so long amazes me ... I cannot stand idiots who run around screaming and tripping over their own feet.. :rolleyes:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.