Review: Most Haunted Series 5 (or 19) Episode 1 (Abbey House Museum) - REALLY to air Friday 14th April, 10pm

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

Topic author
JonDonnis

Review: Most Haunted Series 5 (or 19) Episode 1 (Abbey House Museum) - REALLY to air Friday 14th April, 10pm

Post by JonDonnis » 22 Mar 2017 13:25

Warning, this article contains major spoilers! Do not read on, although lets be honest, you can kinda guess what happens. Yvette screams, Karl and Stuart throw some things, and there are some noises.

http://www.badpsychics.com/2017/03/revi ... ode-1.html

bluelighttouch

Re: Review: Most Haunted Series 5 (or 19) Episode 1 (Abbey House Museum) - REALLY to air Friday 14th April, 10pm

Post by bluelighttouch » 22 Mar 2017 15:36

Hi Jon I did try to have a read, not been on your site for ages.. i have sight problems and tbh its difficult for me to read due to a blazing white back ground.. Shame that but thems the breaks..

Yes I agree that I dislike stupid people on investigation running away screaming.. If they are that freaked then why do it.. I know dogs are sensitive, nut I guess only time will tell is this bulldog will pick up on anything before they do, so Yvette can take a deep breath and scream lol.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
JonDonnis

Re: Review: Most Haunted Series 5 (or 19) Episode 1 (Abbey House Museum) - REALLY to air Friday 14th April, 10pm

Post by JonDonnis » 29 Mar 2017 16:35

bluelighttouch wrote:Hi Jon I did try to have a read, not been on your site for ages.. i have sight problems and tbh its difficult for me to read due to a blazing white back ground.. Shame that but thems the breaks..
Sorry to hear about your sight issues.
Have you tried this extension for google, allows you to invert colours, change contrast etc
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... lhdjlikmph

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 29 Mar 2017 17:19

Thats very kind of you Jon, I find I have to use Firefox as Chrome displays differently for me.. Also I looked on the link but it says I have to download it from Chrome .
My eye problem is a hereitary eye condition which is progressive.. My 2 brothers are uneffective, I was the unlucky recipient... Unfortunately nothing can be done...So I just have to make the best of it..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.