Which episode?

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

Topic author
buzzinbuzz

Which episode?

Post by buzzinbuzz » 17 Dec 2016 23:21

Hi guys I've been to a few places around the UK featured on most haunted episodes.
There is one that stands out to me, where a not very familiar psychic medium, a small Scottish guy, goes underground into somewhere very similar to the Edinburgh vaults and gets that upset due to what he can sense, he comes back out again near the beginning of the program. I've seen this episode a few times on repeat a few years back but can't remember the name of the place.
Could anyway help me name the episode and the place in which this takes place?

bluelighttouch

Re: Which episode?

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Dec 2016 13:45

Yep its the Blair Street Vaults and the guy you are referring to is actually a 'Sensative' rather than a Medium, His name is Derek Ogalvie as I recall.. I hope this is of help to you..They do run Ghost walks to these places if you are ever in the area but they get booked up fast.. A better prospect is Mary Kings Close in the Royal Mile leading up towards the castle on the right of the mile. Its.. active lol and worth a vist.. The guide dresses in period clothes and this often enhances the activity.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.