Fred Batt

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

Topic author
StephieAck

Fred Batt

Post by StephieAck » 21 Oct 2016 00:30

Fred seems to want to link evil or witchcraft to the locations, whether there is any or isn't. My eyes will ache soon from rolling them so hard every time he tries to link stuff up. I realise he is there in his capacity as 'demonologist', but seriously Fred, stop reaching so hard.

bluelighttouch

Re: Fred Batt

Post by bluelighttouch » 21 Oct 2016 08:24

I know what you mean, he grates on me.. I think he was brought in by Yvette as she got disenchanted with Mediums after Derek fell fromgrace.. But you got to look at it as a whole.. They must be the most unsuccessful investigators ever.. How long have they been going and they have never caught a ghost or spirit on camera.. Even our own members on here have done this....

Walk into any spiritualist group or church any week and see Mediums giving good evidence of spirit. Yet all they seem to do it tripover their own feet or scream or shout Did ya here that? Words you never here in a spiritualist church are 'Is there anybody there???
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

ManOfKent

Post by ManOfKent » 21 Oct 2016 16:37

bluelighttouch wrote:I know what you mean, he grates on me.. I think he was brought in by Yvette as she got disenchanted with Mediums after Derek fell fromgrace.. But you got to look at it as a whole.. They must be the most unsuccessful investigators ever.. How long have they been going and they have never caught a ghost or spirit on camera.. Even our own members on here have done this....

Walk into any spiritualist group or church any week and see Mediums giving good evidence of spirit. Yet all they seem to do it tripover their own feet or scream or shout Did ya here that? Words you never here in a spiritualist church are 'Is there anybody there???
Good post! I`m shocked that they have never caught any Ghost on Camera,seeing the amount of shows they have done.
Seeing is believing

Proud Man Of Kent,Proud Gills Fan

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 21 Oct 2016 17:00

That is a good point Blt. I only watched the first couple of the new MH series, which seems a while ago. I was so bored I lost interest with what was supposed to be happening. They have not done anything different and are still making the same mistakes they always did, which is a shame as I otherwise liked Yvette and Karl. They had the makings of an excellent programme and have done what the government have - stopped listening to the ones who got them there in the first place and doing their own thing.

It disheartens me that they bring in someone so negative like Fred Batt, but that is what the programme is - it is negative. This will be why they don't get anything positive as they are too fond of shouting at any spirit that may be there. Maybe if they attempted to be nice things might be different.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 21 Oct 2016 19:35

Relihunter on here who lives in Wales captured a great ghost pic a few years back.. I know it was brilliant and I think its been shown on here and other sites too.. It was reposted on here about a year ago.. There was some I knew who was in the pic too and he was looking right at this grey lady and you could seeher, not just an orb..

I have been on invos with some of the best Mediums etc and none of the ones who guested on MH will ever do it again.. One of the best ones was David Well who I was lucky enough to talk too one day afrer a workshop.. He said Yvette refused to listen to him and he told her not to goad spirit or disrespect sprit etc.. He got a scrying mirror smashed on his head for his trouble.. He won't go back with them either. Neither would Ian Lawmenan or the Scottish Medium Gordon the psychic barber.
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 21 Oct 2016 19:49

I pulledup RH's photo thread its Sheridans Ghost you want.. nocks spots off anything MH filmed.

Topic author
StephieAck

Post by StephieAck » 21 Oct 2016 21:02

Thanks for the replies. When my husband saw that I was watching the shows and I said that they were the new ones, he was even like "same old crap?", goes to show you what their reputation was. I have to say that I like that it seems a bit less sensationalised now, but still kind of lacking. I would get on them about the screaming, but I have abilities too and I still get caught out on occasion and a shock in the dark can prompt a good old scream haha

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 21 Oct 2016 21:49

Nah :lol: Not for me and I have had some not so nice experiences too..

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 26 Oct 2016 16:19

Hi everyone,

Blt- I have heard the same story from a medium regarding MH. When they were looking for new/guest mediums after Derek left there was one they really liked but they asked this medium to be more dramatic and do some screaming etc. This was refused, thus was the medium, though they did a guest appearance. It's such a shame we can't trust people in these programmes.

Is there anything we can trust on TV, MH has done a lot of damage to the paranormal.

I have looked at those photos, thank you. Very interesting. And those 'orbs' especially with the tails on.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 26 Oct 2016 18:23

Yes Rh has some great pics.. I knew of a lady who could see Orbs every where, people used to give her their cameras and phones to take pics for them. She got orbs every single time...
I sometimes see orbs with the naked eye myself but I never seem to have a camera with me..