Fred Batt

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

Sherryanne

Re: Fred Batt

Post by Sherryanne » 26 Oct 2016 21:47

I suppose the orbs come and go so quickly it would be next to impossible to capture when seeing one suddenly appear.
Years ago I woke in the middle of the night and when I looked at the bottom of the curtains there were tiny bright lights dancing about. I have never seen them since in that way and still don't know if it was my eyes or I was actually seeing them. A year or so ago I woke and noticed the jumper hanging on my wardrobe was glittering yet clothes hanging beside it weren't, not was anything else. Only when I looked at the jumper. When I first saw it I thought, what a lovely jumper. Then I was like, 'But I don't have one like that' lols.
During the last three years I have suffered a few aura migraines and now am worried the things I have seen might not be what I thought they were. Although the flashing lights in the migraines are nothing like what I have seen at other times.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 27 Oct 2016 11:03

Hi Sherry, I have had Focal Migraine myself a couple of times but years ago.. I did get a visual disturbance that was a black n' white and distorted pattern, it lasted for an hour.. I was working as a Practise nurse on my day off so I asked the doc there. He told me what it was and suggested I wait in the surgery until it resolved. It took an hour and I have not had it reoccur.
It was nothing like the orbs I have witness nor your experiences..

I was thinking about the Orbs that Rh captured in her photos and I think I know why they had tails on them.. It was taken with a digital camera with a slower shutter speed.. Kinda like those colour postcards of traffic streaming by with their lights on..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 27 Oct 2016 17:41

Thanks for telling me that blt. Those aura migraines can be frightening, especially when you don't know what's happening. I have had a good eye check and they are fine. Like you though, it was nothing like other things I have 'seen' which I accept as spirit. Even the spiral, pebble shapes were nothing like it. These were away from the eyes, not within them and did not feel like disturbed vision. Such a mystery is that!

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 29 Oct 2016 21:56

I have sent an orb with faces on them, a long time back thinkit was the Theme park Chessington World of adventures.
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 30 Oct 2016 16:00

Some years ago we checked out some of our then recent photos and there are several orbs on each. These were on the PC and when we enlarged for a closer look we could see eyes, nose and mouth on some which sort of reminded us a passed family member. Are these the sort of faces you mean in orbs or are the once you have seen proper faces?

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Oct 2016 16:38

The ones I enlarged were proper faces.. it is very rare.. Never seen it since.. A moderator on Black Labarynth captured them and posted them up on that site which Kayls and I were both on.. The site shut down years ago and we all moved onto here.. :)