MHL HALLOWEEN 2015!

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

junoomaha

Re: MHL HALLOWEEN 2015!

Post by junoomaha » 18 Oct 2015 22:34

OMG - they've finally taken on the Pontefract Poltergeist! :hyper:
Only Enfield to go and that will be the lot!
The Halloween Live is going to be from the same location!
More ghostly Whippets, flying flat caps and apporting Yorkshire
Puddings than you could shake a Satanic Mill at!
For once they've taken on a real Haunted House.
Who will survive?! :eek: :ghost:

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 19 Oct 2015 11:21

I knew we could rely on your input :lol: Pontefract isn't that where those lil liqouruce discs come from...:D They might need help pooping their pants..
I expect the teams of spoon throwers and hooded men will be setting up things for us right now... Will the tv turn itsself off and on or even a toilet flush.. Who knows, get your supply of beers and crisps, maybe they will supply the Spirits??
I think I will be getting a drop myself.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 20 Oct 2015 00:28

Aren't you thinking of Pontefract cakes?
Anyway, they've already had a Crucifix being dropped gently onto a bed! :hyper:
next thing you know, they'll have a hairdresser bent double and crawling across the ceiling
while screeching ''your mother sucks cocks in hell!'' then we will have Sarah Green being
kidnapped by Freddy Kruger! :eek: (or was that Ghostwatch?) I loose track.....
Anyway, hopefully we will be in for an exciting time, except those who are silly enough to have
booked a holiday in Cape Verde or some other exotic location rather than being here in good ol' Blighty
and watching Really TV!! :)

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 20 Oct 2015 16:27

Yeah yeah, I know... But its not Cape Verde, it might be Cape Fear :lol:
At least I am in the same time zone, just a lot nearer the equator..and with 'unlimited Spirits' probably more tangable than the ones they will find.. :drink: :sun:
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 20 Oct 2015 22:33

Same time zone, but nearer the equator? - that could be the Isle of Wight! - but I somehow suspect that you are talking about one of those places that is very warm, exotic with just a hint of a crazed devil worshipping cult - so, you could well be in for an exiting time if you have both spirits and I.S.I.S. turning up! :eek:

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 22 Oct 2015 16:22

Actually its Sport fishing for Blue Marlin around the Canaries.. As these huge fish are there now and will be gone by November.. I once went to fish in Malaysia looking for Black Marlin and Sailfish only to find they migrate to the Canaries end September..??? Spawning ?? :eek:
BTW I obtained some beers for Halloween today, will be late drinking then I fear.

ManOfKent

Post by ManOfKent » 22 Oct 2015 19:36

I quite enjoyed seeing it from a House for a change! Makes it feel more personal.The 2nd part looks good from the preview!
Seeing is believing

Proud Man Of Kent,Proud Gills Fan

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 23 Oct 2015 14:36

MOK I got some Halloween beers yesterday, Pendle Witch anda few others, You might be interested to learn that Lidls this week is featuring Shepherd & Neams beers as well as a lot of other brews.. They vary from £1.25p to £1.45p and they have a lot you like.....

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 23 Oct 2015 19:08

omg a live from that house? that sounds cool. it was a really good first episode and definitely one of my favourite episodes

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Oct 2015 14:23

I set my Tivo to record it already... Cos I do not think I will have that channel on my tv out there in the styx!!