MHL HALLOWEEN 2015!

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

bluelighttouch

Re: MHL HALLOWEEN 2015!

Post by bluelighttouch » 25 Oct 2015 16:37

A heads up guys, we were talking in the pub last night about Halloween and a buddy of mine has an allotment shes grown 5 pumpkins and she said 'Typical Asdas are selling them for 50p each.. It seems that there's a bit of a glut of them...
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

ManOfKent

Post by ManOfKent » 26 Oct 2015 22:01

bluelighttouch wrote:MOK I got some Halloween beers yesterday, Pendle Witch anda few others, You might be interested to learn that Lidls this week is featuring Shepherd & Neams beers as well as a lot of other brews.. They vary from £1.25p to £1.45p and they have a lot you like.....
I have the pendle witch one as well! It wasn`t Spooks ale by any chance was it? I have that as well from Shepherd Neame :)
Seeing is believing

Proud Man Of Kent,Proud Gills Fan

ManOfKent

Post by ManOfKent » 29 Oct 2015 22:57

I watched the second part of East Drive,and it didn`t disappoint.Hopefully the Live will be as exciting.
Seeing is believing

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 02 Nov 2015 19:26

it was awesome :) I loved it, great to have most haunted back

ManOfKent

Post by ManOfKent » 02 Nov 2015 23:21

What did you make of the rope claims?
Seeing is believing

xzandra

Post by xzandra » 04 Nov 2015 14:55

:legs: Ok watching this on sky repeat
The bit where they find the knife and paul and Karl are in shot.karl is holding knife up to camera and asking if it needs to be removed .... Then camera briefly pans to paul he is stood in front of the wavy glass plated thing that separates the rooms ....as everyone is currently in the same room as we have seen them freaking out about the knife who's the small figure who van be seen walking behind him in the room???

relichunter

Post by relichunter » 04 Nov 2015 16:25

Ok. I see your point of view there.

I only think of one thing, the part where im hesitant where karl was on the stairs and was pulled back ? im sorry to say this, but was'nt stuart in the room behind karl ? with no cameras showing him in there ?
get where im going ??

:o
http://angelsandspirits.freeforums.org/index.php

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 04 Nov 2015 17:38

karl posted a youtube video explaining the rope-apparently the rope is the wire sending the live feed from the camera, he looped it around his belt to stop the camera jerking if someone stepped on the wire and to prevent the camera from being dropped. the camera wasn't with him because he put it down just out of frame after he heard something out there, as if the cameras cross while on night vision, they white eachother out and you can see nothing.

what do you all think of this explanation

relichunter

Post by relichunter » 05 Nov 2015 10:45

kayls wrote:karl posted a youtube video explaining the rope-apparently the rope is the wire sending the live feed from the camera, he looped it around his belt to stop the camera jerking if someone stepped on the wire and to prevent the camera from being dropped. the camera wasn't with him because he put it down just out of frame after he heard something out there, as if the cameras cross while on night vision, they white eachother out and you can see nothing.

what do you all think of this explanation
I understand this and i have seen the clip...
Don't get me wrong i enjoyed the show,but im still hesitant..its probably due to the fact that karl and stuart admitted cheating in the last series....

:shrug:
http://angelsandspirits.freeforums.org/index.php

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 06 Nov 2015 18:40

Not seen any of it yet but I have Tivoed it...
I hope you had a great Halloween, I couldn't get on line after all in my hotel the free wifi didn't pick up on site and the so called internet cafe was 1 euro in the slot for 10 minutes and it was in a dark basement with no lights so couldn't see the keyboard even, plus with kids playing table tennis and games next to it, I gave up.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.