tv shows to give you nightmares

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

tv shows to give you nightmares

Post by kayls » 17 Jun 2015 11:45

there was a poll to find out which tv show people rate the most likely to give them nightmares.

most haunted came in second :)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... scary.html

bluelighttouch

Re: tv shows to give you nightmares

Post by bluelighttouch » 17 Jun 2015 20:39

I do not have nightmares but Movies I found quite vile were the Final Destination series, Texas ChainSaw Massacre and Hostel, In Hostel I walked out of the showing and asked to be allowed to watch a less vile movie..

Paranormal Tv shows, :lol: How can they give anyone nightmares.. Particularly when they describe their efforts as 'Being for entertainment purposes only'.. :D
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Jun 2015 11:08

I didm't so much as have a night mare last night as had a strange dream.. I was in a greenhouse and we moved a big board tidying up and behind this board was a bush or shrub.. /something caught my eye and it was yellow, so we parted the branches carefully an saw this huge spider.. I mean the body along was about 10 inches across its legs were tucked up under it.. The markings were yellow with large brown patches a bit like the colouring of a Giraffe..

We didn't disturb it in case it was a large lethal jumping type, but were figuring how to identify the species :lol: :legs: Not scary just very interesting... :rofl:
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 18 Jun 2015 19:00

None of those shows or films faze me at all. The programmes that give me nightmares are Match of the Day, Homes under the Hammer, Jeremy Kyle, Eastenders, Coronation Street and Emerdale!
The scariest movie Ever, must be Four weddings and a funeral! :hyper:

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Jun 2015 22:04

I so agree with you. they are total pant.jumo omfg