Is the Mel Crump Facebook page a fake?

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

Topic author
GothicNateC

Is the Mel Crump Facebook page a fake?

Post by GothicNateC » 09 Jun 2015 02:30

I smell a rat here...maybe it is just me. I suspect the BadPsychics.com website is behind the Mel Crump page.

https://www.facebook.com/MelCrumpMostHa ... e_internal

Mel is no longer on MH, and according to the Facebook page, she was fired. Could be true, but something just doesn't ring true.

The tone of the person writing the negative reviews of Most Haunted is very similar to posts supposedly made by Mel Crump.

Most of the images on the Facebook page are recent ones. Most seem like promotional pictures.

The page seems to be designed to slam MH, and not really be about Mel.

What do you think?

bluelighttouch

Re: Is the Mel Crump Facebook page a fake?

Post by bluelighttouch » 09 Jun 2015 13:14

To be honest I always took a dim view of anything connected to Jom Donnis and Badpduchic is his site...
I am of the opinion that Fb is just not some place that I would want to join..
I did look on the link though Nate thanks for drawing our attention to this, it does seem kinda suspect..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 09 Jun 2015 18:14

its not.
Fan page for Melanie Crump, star of the new series of Most Haunted airing on UKTV channel REALLY!

Not connected to Mel Crump
from the info bit at the side....but I think that the fan is now kinda disgruntled that mel isn't a part of the team now.

the twitter account linked to there is real though, and there is no mention at all of why she left mh.
ImageImage

Topic author
GothicNateC

Post by GothicNateC » 10 Jun 2015 00:16

Thanks! I didn't see that part

JonDonnis

Post by JonDonnis » 22 Mar 2017 13:28

GothicNateC wrote:I smell a rat here...maybe it is just me. I suspect the BadPsychics.com website is behind the Mel Crump page.

https://www.facebook.com/MelCrumpMostHa ... e_internal

Mel is no longer on MH, and according to the Facebook page, she was fired. Could be true, but something just doesn't ring true.

The tone of the person writing the negative reviews of Most Haunted is very similar to posts supposedly made by Mel Crump.

Most of the images on the Facebook page are recent ones. Most seem like promotional pictures.

The page seems to be designed to slam MH, and not really be about Mel.

What do you think?
I honestly cant remember if I was behind that Mel Crump fan page, and since it is no longer there I cant check. I think I probably did do it, especially if it was full of links to my site, and screengrabs etc.

I genuinely cant remember, but it was probably me, best I can say.
She also gets a mention on my new exclusive review of the series

JonDonnis

Post by JonDonnis » 22 Mar 2017 13:29

bluelighttouch wrote:To be honest I always took a dim view of anything connected to Jom Donnis and Badpduchic is his site...
Why? Serious question,

JonDonnis

Post by JonDonnis » 22 Mar 2017 13:33

kayls wrote:its not.
Fan page for Melanie Crump, star of the new series of Most Haunted airing on UKTV channel REALLY!

Not connected to Mel Crump
from the info bit at the side....but I think that the fan is now kinda disgruntled that mel isn't a part of the team now.

the twitter account linked to there is real though, and there is no mention at all of why she left mh.
I was incredibly disgruntled when she was fired. She was the one bright spark on that show that made it watchable! I am still disgruntled!

And the reason she was fired was because she was getting more social media mentions than Yvette, and for anyone who knows whats what, anyone who gets more popular than Yvette either has their contract cancelled, or not renewed or they get fired!
Just ask everyone from Jason Karl, Phil Whyman, Richard Felix and so on!
She even desperately wanted rid of Derek Acorah from series 2, as the show was supposed to be about her, but everyone fell in love with Derek. LivingTV basically forced them to keep Derek on the show!

And with the new Dog on the show Watson, I GUARENTEE you he will end up more popular than Yvette and end up getting "fired"

He even gets edited out of episode 1 of the new series because he kept chasing after figured that Karl was throwing, and taking them back to him, thus giving the game away!

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 22 Mar 2017 15:00

JonDonnis wrote:
bluelighttouch wrote:To be honest I always took a dim view of anything connected to Jom Donnis and Badpduchic is his site...
Why? Serious question,
Hi Jon, Wow this is an old thread.. Seriously it was because of a friend of mine that you devoted a whole page to basically slagging him off... He was a brilliant Medium too. He was excellent, I go not know what he is doing these days.. But he and Colin Fry who I also knew said of 'Bad Psychics, that 'You knew you had made it, if Jon had devoted a whole page to trying to say you were fake...
The thing is those two guys were really good..

I do not approve of Fakes either.. People like Derek fell from grace and went down the ratings.. I know in the latter series before he left he was 'Primed' with info prior to supposedly contacting certain Spirit entities.. I think this practise is very wrong. I had a mate who was a researcher for MH and he quit over this kind of thing..

I have to say I rarely watch the program these days.. It is nothing personal Jon, it was how I felt at the time.. :angel:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

JonDonnis

Post by JonDonnis » 24 Apr 2017 08:46

bluelighttouch wrote:
22 Mar 2017 15:00
Hi Jon, Wow this is an old thread.. Seriously it was because of a friend of mine that you devoted a whole page to basically slagging him off... He was a brilliant Medium too. He was excellent, I go not know what he is doing these days.. But he and Colin Fry who I also knew said of 'Bad Psychics, that 'You knew you had made it, if Jon had devoted a whole page to trying to say you were fake...
The thing is those two guys were really good..
Who was the medium? Clearly he was a fraud if I exposed him, as was Colin Fry someone I knew personally too.
I do not approve of Fakes either.. People like Derek fell from grace and went down the ratings.. I know in the latter series before he left he was 'Primed' with info prior to supposedly contacting certain Spirit entities..
No one is going to approve of fakes, the problem is that you are in no position to decide who is fake and who is not.
I however am perfectly placed, which is why i do what I do, have NEVER been sued, and every medium I have ever stood up to has backed down, every single one!

As for Derek being primed in the latter series. I know the truth of his entire MH run, so please tell me who told you he was only primed in the latter series?

From episode 1 it was known he was a fraud, Yvette knew, Karl knew, Living TV knew.
I think this practise is very wrong. I had a mate who was a researcher for MH and he quit over this kind of thing..
Who? I bet you anything he was either fired or let go and he claimed after that he quit.