When is the next series?

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

ManOfKent

Re: When is the next series?

Post by ManOfKent » 22 Jun 2015 19:11

We always hear noises behind,but by now shouldn`t there be cameras behind to catch such things as Spoons etc being thrown,or are we not meant to see? ;-)
Seeing is believing

Proud Man Of Kent,Proud Gills Fan

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 23 Jun 2015 09:16

If its movement you want to be caught on camera then, why not do table tipping in these venues, that is an astounding visual experience..
a lot of sightings or manifestations, apports etc happen off camera..

When they film these episodes, I ask myself 'What are they looking for, it is a spirit saying 'Hello mate!' and if it did happen, would they see it, believe it or have nothing on film.. I meam after 17 series of about 8 to 10 episodes, where is their proof on camera... If you want hard evidence, go an listen to the evidence in your local Spiritualist church or group.. They are not difficult to find.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

ManOfKent

Post by ManOfKent » 23 Jun 2015 17:42

I did like the Chair moving on its own at the end of the last episode.
Seeing is believing

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 23 Jun 2015 19:27

it hasn't changed my opinions. im not particularly interested in working out whether it is real or not.
ImageImage

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 23 Jun 2015 20:38

So what do you watch the program for then?
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 25 Jun 2015 19:50

because I find it interesting :)
ImageImage

ManOfKent

Post by ManOfKent » 26 Jun 2015 02:06

I do feel the for entertainment purposes at the start does treat it as a bit of a joke.Most who watch the show are people who believe in Ghosts,and want to see evidence.
Seeing is believing

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 26 Jun 2015 08:14

kayls wrote:it hasn't changed my opinions. im not particularly interested in working out whether it is real or not.
Eh??? In the next post you then say you do find it interesting???? :o :facepalm:

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 26 Jun 2015 08:27

ManOfKent wrote:I do feel the for entertainment purposes at the start does treat it as a bit of a joke.Most who watch the show are people who believe in Ghosts,and want to see evidence.
It might seem a joke but in fact, If I attend a spiritualist church or group they have to announce that the 'service or evening' is 'Experimental'....It is a veilded insult. The Clause is added to comp;y with the up dated 'Fraudulent Mediums Act'.

It grates on me that my religon is regarded as for Entertainment purposes and that the people view Mediums as Frauds until proven otherwise. :(
Every time attendees confirm 'evidence given to them' in the form of Psychic or Spiritual readings..

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 26 Jun 2015 09:15

bluelighttouch wrote:
kayls wrote:it hasn't changed my opinions. im not particularly interested in working out whether it is real or not.
Eh??? In the next post you then say you do find it interesting???? :o :facepalm:
I think you misread my post. I enjoy watching it because it is entertaining, but I don't care whether it is real or not, its just a good thing to watch on tv and I am not looking for actual proof of the paranormal in it, or evidence that its fake...its just tv.
ImageImage