When is the next series?

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

bluelighttouch

Re: When is the next series?

Post by bluelighttouch » 09 Jun 2015 20:47

Well I'm out on thursday nights so I will try to tivo it..
The EVP box is probably a Franks box, I do not rate them.
I have been tuched by a ghostie ywice now and never screamed...
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 09 Jun 2015 21:11

It is a new version of the Franks Box, but as the earlier versions had a habit of picking up Radio One, this new one has apparently ironed out previous faults :) now it only picks up what every other microphone picks up - feedback! :hyper:
Are you sure you've been grabbed by a ghostie Bluey? - wasn't Rolf in a sheet was it?! :eek:

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 10 Jun 2015 12:35

yeah, I like evp :)

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 10 Jun 2015 17:02

junoomaha wrote:It is a new version of the Franks Box, but as the earlier versions had a habit of picking up Radio One, this new one has apparently ironed out previous faults :) now it only picks up what every other microphone picks up - feedback! :hyper:
Are you sure you've been grabbed by a ghostie Bluey? - wasn't Rolf in a sheet was it?! :eek:
Re the Franks box there were 2 before one black one and a white version, one was better than the other as I recall...
No it definatelty wasn't Rolf.. :lol:

I tried to Series link via Tivo on the new MH, hope its the new ones on Really +1 only they have been on Pick tv too. It said series 11 epis 8 & 9...It might be old stuff Wookey Hole Caves?? :shrug:
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

ManOfKent

Post by ManOfKent » 10 Jun 2015 22:07

Stuart looked shaken up after the Spirit had apparently told him leave,or he would die.
Seeing is believing

Proud Man Of Kent,Proud Gills Fan

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 11 Jun 2015 15:37

I set my tivo to record on Really live thursdays at 10pm as a series link, But its picking up Series 11 old stuff with Brian Shepheard and Kath and Lesley Smith were in it so its not the new one. :shrug: I just watched the Wookey Hole one.. Briam so looks like he is cold reading the situation hes very vague like hes trying to recall the info he was 'Fed' earlier..
Sounds a bit like Blue Peter's 'Here's one I made earlier' :lol: :rofl:

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 11 Jun 2015 22:29

Its not new as its Brian Shepherd and they do not use a Medium in the new series at all, its old stuff with Bumblimg brian ...... Madame Tussauds tonight.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 12 Jun 2015 11:18

that's strange. I got the new ones

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Jun 2015 16:09

Where?? Juno said it was on Really live at 10pm on thursdays and it recorded series 11, old stuff.. So where are you watching it then.??

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 12 Jun 2015 17:02

It's on Thursdays on REALLY T.V. at 10.00 and I got the new ones too.

I would check your parameters. First - you haven't set it to ''RECORD SERIES'' have you?
and secondly you haven't got it set to PICK T.V. have you? - which is showing old episodes
on the sameday!
Just saying Bluey - before you ignite! :)