When is the next series?

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

bluelighttouch

Re: When is the next series?

Post by bluelighttouch » 05 Jun 2015 18:25

junoomaha wrote:It's on REALLY - Freeview channel 17, at 10.00 pm.
It's called 'The Tivoli Venue'
(Sounds like a book by Dan Brown!)

Wonder if it's scary?! :eek:

Think I might find something safer to do.....
visit Syria?
take a boat trip down the Yangtze river?
go on a roller-coaster?
Actually I heard they have right that ship on the Yangzie river...But they have only recovered bodies sadly... :(
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

relichunter

Post by relichunter » 06 Jun 2015 11:05

junoomaha wrote:It's on REALLY - Freeview channel 17, at 10.00 pm.
It's called 'The Tivoli Venue'
(Sounds like a book by Dan Brown!)

Wonder if it's scary?! :eek:

Think I might find something safer to do.....
visit Syria?
take a boat trip down the Yangtze river?
go on a roller-coaster?
oh bugga....missed it :( i just got a new booster for me telly, now i have all the channels... is it repeated juno ?
http://angelsandspirits.freeforums.org/index.php

Susipoos

Post by Susipoos » 06 Jun 2015 11:56

I watched the first episode of the new series and was pleased they are now using EVP instead of relying on the inevitable knocking! Who decided to add a "Screamer" to the team? And why?? She obviously does,nt want to be there and what is she supposed to add to the investigation? We have all been watching Jason and the TAPS team and GHI for the past few years with all their scientific equipment and there has hardly been a scream heard! Please MH, stop the squealing and panicking and spare us from Stuart,s "turns". He should not be there and I hope we are not in for more sessions of him and Karl going off alone and being terrorised to the point of collapse, although nothing ever seems to be caught on tape for us to see or hear! Anyway, I am pleased they are back! I just hope I stay pleased!! ;D

relichunter

Post by relichunter » 06 Jun 2015 12:15

Susipoos wrote:I watched the first episode of the new series and was pleased they are now using EVP instead of relying on the inevitable knocking! Who decided to add a "Screamer" to the team? And why?? She obviously does,nt want to be there and what is she supposed to add to the investigation? We have all been watching Jason and the TAPS team and GHI for the past few years with all their scientific equipment and there has hardly been a scream heard! Please MH, stop the squealing and panicking and spare us from Stuart,s "turns". He should not be there and I hope we are not in for more sessions of him and Karl going off alone and being terrorised to the point of collapse, although nothing ever seems to be caught on tape for us to see or hear! Anyway, I am pleased they are back! I just hope I stay pleased!! ;D
ya know what...... ya got that down to a tee there........ on my part as everyone has different opinions.
evp....bout time...
screamers..... i agree... it grates me. as again, my opinion.
welcome to the forum susipoos. :mhf:
http://angelsandspirits.freeforums.org/index.php

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 06 Jun 2015 19:02

I have been on many investigations over the years in so many venues and even just 2 of us, yet never have I encountered a Screamer.. They ruin things.. Its just not professional at all.
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 06 Jun 2015 20:59

I loved the new episode, it was awesome :)

the new member is such a screamer though, should she really be doing investigations.

Susipoos

Post by Susipoos » 07 Jun 2015 08:28

Thanks for the welcome to the forum. I,ve never done this before, so please excuse me if I post things in the wrong place or something! :yay:

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 07 Jun 2015 10:12

Thats ok, if we can help just ask.. :hug: :mhf:

ManOfKent

Post by ManOfKent » 09 Jun 2015 19:41

It was good to hear the EVP and hear voices,it`s much better when you can hear the Spirits speak.
Seeing is believing

Proud Man Of Kent,Proud Gills Fan

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 09 Jun 2015 20:33

Unfortunately they do not appear to be running ''repeats'' but it is on again this Thursday at 10.00 pm
Not too sure about the EVP box. It made a lot of noise -but nothing dis-similar from feedback on a microphone :(
I actually liked the screamer! :) She might nought want t' go down in't stalls in case she's grabbed by tha Ghosties! (well, she could hardly be grabbed by the Goolies - could she!) although I must admit, a bit more stamina would be welcome.
Yes, Stu is the ''Slaphead'' that he always was and Karl does appear to retain his vocabulary of only three words, What, The (and) Fuck! Fred does his best as an Historian - even though he's really only a demonologist and not a single ghost has gone ''Whoooooooooooooooooo'' to anyone... yet! :eek: after all, it has only been Episode One, we have many more to come! :hyper: :ghost: