pssssst, want to know a secret???

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

Topic author
k9-sec.co.uk

pssssst, want to know a secret???

Post by k9-sec.co.uk » 27 Oct 2014 05:58

:eek: :eek: to answer critism of having no medium on this last series of 10 episodes, most haunted will bring back brian shepherd for their new series (yes another new series). as brian is an artist too,i believe its the perfect loop hole around that fraudelent medium act thing. :eek: :eek:

bluelighttouch

Re: pssssst, want to know a secret???

Post by bluelighttouch » 27 Oct 2014 10:31

Brian Shepherd, I didn't think he was exactly 'Dynamic or a good Medium' But I'd be interested to see Brian do his 'Psychic Art ' bit :lol: In the dark.. As if spirit truly is using him, then he wouldn't need to see what he was drawing... I have at least 3 friends who are excellent Psychic Artists so I'd know exactly what to look for...

An Artist.. does not mean he is a Psychic Artist' that is a totally different kettle of fish :D
When my friends work, its very fast and almost like a photograh and she uses 'both hands simultaniously...
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Ming

Post by Ming » 01 Nov 2014 14:50

I quite like Brian. I liked his enthusiasm. I hoped it would be Chris Conway.
Wither you believe in ghosts or not; one fact is undeniable.
The dead outnumber the living.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 Nov 2014 17:13

All we can do is see what happens..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Ming

Post by Ming » 02 Nov 2014 16:09

I am hoping for the return of Phil whyman as the skeptic,, think cairan got a bit fed up.
Wither you believe in ghosts or not; one fact is undeniable.
The dead outnumber the living.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 02 Nov 2014 20:41

Phil Whyman last I heard was doing very nicely running paranormal events himself.. I knew a wpc who has been on several with him.. I could tell you stories about Phil... but I'd have to kill ya :lol: Seems he has a fondness for Baked Beans!!! :sick: :lol:

Topic author
k9-sec.co.uk

Post by k9-sec.co.uk » 03 Nov 2014 04:06

im afraid john callow did no favours to the last series. reading from a pre script,such a wooden person. in all 10 conclusions he made at end of programmes,his voice never changed pitch and face never changed expression.surely they must note this. i fear their day has gone. i will do pre previews again but not if that bore is still on board. their character wonky lampshade had more charisma

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 03 Nov 2014 10:25

I can pick up on your disapointment and that it mirros how most of us feel.. Every dog has its day if you like and.. MH I fear have had theirs. Unless they can pull a great big cat out of the bag pretty soon.. :o :rolleyes:

Topic author
k9-sec.co.uk

Post by k9-sec.co.uk » 03 Nov 2014 19:54

i just think they must know its time to move on. if fred doesnt reinvest then i bet they wont bother,which will prove they were in it for dosh only and not because they believed in it

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 03 Nov 2014 20:51

TBH I think that they can well afford to bank roll it themselves...