pssssst, want to know a secret???

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

Topic author
k9-sec.co.uk

Re: pssssst, want to know a secret???

Post by k9-sec.co.uk » 04 Nov 2014 02:02

bring back the gorgeous kath and ratings will soar

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 04 Nov 2014 09:38

:) I misread that, for a moment I thought you meant 'lil chocolate face'
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Bobtheghost

Post by Bobtheghost » 17 Nov 2014 18:14

How do you know?

Topic author
k9-sec.co.uk

Post by k9-sec.co.uk » 17 Nov 2014 21:22

because at least me and 2 others have erotic dreams about cath!

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 17 Nov 2014 22:24

Maybe he has bugged the place... :lol:
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

clarkey
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by clarkey » 20 Nov 2014 10:11

I was a bit disappointed to hear they are thinking of bringing back Brian Shepard, although he is a nice guy. I remember his nickname was 'OMG Brian' which was justified. Out of all the mediums they had, think he was the worse. Most of the drawings he did, especially of men, where the same face, just different clothes.
Don't think that new makeup/hairdresser girl fitted in at all but at least she doesn't scream like Cath, and Fred disappeared altogether as it got late.

I watched quite a few of the very first episodes of MH a few weeks ago, the difference of them and now was unbelievable. This last series for me just seemed a poor attempt at trying to get back, definitely needs more money spending on it to even get half way back to being good. - Just my opinion :(

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 20 Nov 2014 15:25

I think maybe OMG is cheap :lol: or he is paying them :lol:

I think they need basic equipment and a proper analysis of things like evps etc.. Histry should be done after the investigation so you do not feel tempted to 'make things fit'... Also then you cannot 'Feed the Medium'....
As to his psychic art.. I have known this with a few psychic artists who's work I got to see.. In pictures drawn within a few minutes of each other there was a similarlty.. But one I know works soo fast with a pen or pencil in each hand...That was definately a sight to see...

Topic author
k9-sec.co.uk

Post by k9-sec.co.uk » 20 Nov 2014 19:32

i think we all can see that they are falling behind with technology compared to other programmes of the same genre. also im afraid the same old team of stu and karl pairing up and messing around. everyone can see through it now. john callow at the end reading from a script in that dull drone does nothing to enhance the appeal. the best times were when richard felix was there, david wells, ian lawman, and phil whyman as investigator. those times are gone though.

clarkey
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by clarkey » 20 Nov 2014 21:27

So agree with you K9, its hard to picture it ever being as good as it was at the beginning. Its hard to admit, but Richard Felix once said, if people lose trust in MH it would be all over and so it is proving to be. Sad really :(

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 21 Nov 2014 00:18

They neve listened to constructive critisism either.. Simple changes would make a different... Split up Stu n' karl...