Has Yvette been scared stiff?

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

Findogsdad

Re: Has Yvette been scared stiff?

Post by Findogsdad » 19 Feb 2018 02:28

bluelighttouch wrote:
14 May 2015 09:42
Yep funny how theres always a few spirits in pubs, but Chester has such a spooky history. Wasn't there a pub landlord that said roman soldiers march thru his cellar in full kit and it was well documented too. Probably far more valid than a tv coming on by its self...
Iv'e rarely been to a pub where they don't have spirits, but I personally stick to the beers!! :D

I was in Chester about 18 months ago at approximately 4am, on a weekend collecting a work colleague prior to an epic 1200 mile Work trip, up and around Scotland in 26 hrs...

As I approached a set of traffic lights, (which were green I hasten to add), I saw a male who I thought was in fancy dress wearing a dress, walk up to the road junction with the lights controlling the traffic, and I checked my mirror for cars driving up behind me as I was slowing down as this bloke was walking with purpose, not slowing for the junction, and in the time it took me to do do that, this bloke had disappeared.

I later found out that there are several sightings of Roman Soldiers in and around Chester near the walls and I suppose this could account for his disappearance. There was no where he could have walked into or hid from view...

Was he a :ghost:

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 19 Feb 2018 15:09

Hi, well I am wondering if it was a 'dress' you saw.. So I have questions like was it full legnth? Could it have been a Toga type garment..? If it was short, could it have been a tunic type garment? Was he carrying anything,? Could you see his feet? The reason being that the old roman roads are about 18 inches below the current surfaces and these ? Apparitions are generally 'Replays of Residual energy from that time. Because of this, they cannot interact with us, kind of like watching tv. So I cannot say you saw aghost or spirit being until you give me the answers :lol:
A few more questions, Was this figute walking in a straight line, or staggering ie a guy coming home after a few drimks etc. If you know the exact location you may find a record of any previous sightings.. It worth looking if only to eliminate things..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.