Who's watching Most Haunted?

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

bluelighttouch

Re: Who's watching Most Haunted?

Post by bluelighttouch » 15 Sep 2014 20:35

A good few of us either went to a Live and met some of the team or knew people who were involved in some way with the show and make no mistake it made people open to the possibilty of ghosties.. :ghost:
But there was always the factor that they felt they needed to come up with the goods.. thing is Spirit do not appear on cue.. I met Stu n' Karl and Dr David Bull and Richard Felix... I met DA once too... I knew Ian Lawman quite well and he told me why he left... Which is the same reason why any other Medium working on the program, who was any good and had a concience... left..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

k9-sec.co.uk

Post by k9-sec.co.uk » 15 Sep 2014 21:23

YEP TO THE ABOVE. I LIKED THE FIRST 4 SERIES THE BEST. IN DEPTH HISTORIES,COOL ATMOSPHERIC MUSIC,RICK FIELDING STILL THERE AND THE INTRO TO DAVID WELLS,RICHARD FELIX ON TOP FORM AND THE MESSING AROUND WAS ALMOST NON EXISTANT.BUT AS A PROGRAMME GROWS,SO DOES THE NEED TO MEET EXPECTATIONS IM AFRAID.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 15 Sep 2014 22:03

Mate lose the caps please, you are making me go boss eyed...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 16 Sep 2014 20:39

Point is, television is Entertainment. There is no programme - even documentaries which aren't there to grab the viewer's attention. It may be drama, it may be exuberance, it may be the pure physical presence of the ''host,'' but, if a programme wasn't entertaining - no one would watch it! :eek:
Take ghosts for example.
All down the centuries, from the ancient Greeks and Far Eastern cultures to the present day. Ghosts have been fleeting, have been metaphors for guilt trips, have been messages from the gods and have been a brief view into the past. One thing they have not been is long drawn out everyday occurrences which can be captured and studied. They are like ball lightning, which has in recent years been captured on film, but has still not been empirically classified. Even like crop circles, which have any number of different explanations but no-one has proved beyond a shadow of a doubt what actually causes them all.
It is most probable that ghosts are all of the above - they are ''flashes into the past, '' ''psychological manifestations of guilt'' and ''warnings from history,'' but because of this diversity of explanations or causes, they can never be boxed and labelled as one single phenomena and as such will always defeat the self opinionated nay-sayer to do so.
This also means that ghosts (in the sense of physical entities that can be captured on film,) are rare at best. Therefore MH, Ghost-hunters or any other such show will tend to classify perfectly natural occurrences as 'ghosts'' when they are no such thing. There is also a possibility of fakery, otherwise how can a show that is akin to watching paint dry ever grab an audience?! :eek:

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 18 Sep 2014 18:26

Yvette Fielding was on Loose Women today. She did say one or two things of interest including there was one person, out of all the mediums who had previously been on MH, who she believed was truly psychic. She did not name that person though. The other thing she said was that after a particularly scary investigation she had to take sleeping pills to get to sleep when she got back home.

By the way, I take the comments above on board and agree with a lot of them. :)

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 18 Sep 2014 19:07

wow, cool :)

ManOfKent

Post by ManOfKent » 19 Sep 2014 19:31

Yvette Fielding will be on the Wright Stuff next week from Monday-Friday on the panel.9:15 every morning on Channel 5.
Seeing is believing

Proud Man Of Kent,Proud Gills Fan

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 21 Sep 2014 10:43

awesome :)

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 25 Sep 2014 17:49

I wonder if she was talking about David Wells.. or The Psychic Barber'?? Gordon...