location suggestions?

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

bluelighttouch

Re: location suggestions?

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Sep 2013 09:07

I do not know that I'd take The Drovers Inn seriously after the Stupid web cam stunt...
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Louise

Post by Louise » 24 Sep 2013 19:39

Oh I don't think I know about this...what webcam stunt BLT? X

13thatthetable

Post by 13thatthetable » 24 Sep 2013 22:31

The webcam on this ..... http://www.thedroversinn.co.uk/index.ph ... Itemid=107

Duncan McGregors lads ran the place after he died .... it has their humour all over it .... but the stories themselves are intriguing as is the history .... and by that the real history , not the contrived stuff
" Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence "

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 17 Oct 2013 23:55

I purposely never looked at the webcam stunt. I visited the pub yesterday after reading about it on here and as I was within a few miles of there visiting relatives I thought I'd go and investigate. The building is very old (1705) and very spooky looking.......hopefully I'll be able to post some photos soon............when I figure out how to do so ;) . I sat in the seat the old man (ghost) is said to inhabit......................I did say goodbye to him after thanking him for letting me sit there. :)

I was a bit disappointed the place was over decorated for halloween (in my opinion) and the staff seemed to be all English, even though they were all dressed in kilts. From what I could see the place was full of atmosphere without the theatrics and was in a magnificent setting on the bonny bonny banks od Loch Lomond.

VenkysOut

Post by VenkysOut » 10 Jun 2017 09:48

Lytham Hall, Lancashire would be a great location for most haunted.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 10 Jun 2017 09:58

I can't say I have ever been there, can you tell us a little about it as some of our member live that way..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.