location suggestions?

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

bluelighttouch

Re: location suggestions?

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Jul 2013 12:07

I think there are so many amazing locations that are really active and interesting.. I'm sure the team will be looking into possibilities... We can only wait and see how and when will they be aired..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

GraveDigger1863

Post by GraveDigger1863 » 02 Sep 2013 02:00

Just based on taking part in reenacting American Civil War battles, for about 10 yrs., I can think od at least 10 or more locations where "paranormal activity' has been documented over the years, but it seems the "ghosts' just won't show up on cue. :D The ones I have seen and the really odd ones that I have had face-to-face conversations with, they were "talking as if it was 1863, not the present, and could vanish at the drop of a hat. At least the ones I met were friendly, just seemed odd having a lunch break in "Devil's Den" and a "person" dressed as a Union officer, approached me, inquired as to the time, thank me, commented on the 'professional apperance" of my uniform, it was that of a high ranking Confederate officer, and gray in color but "he' seemed not to notice the color, and kept in character and spoke of Fredricksburg in Dec. 1862. and seemed to harbor no "ill will" and then politely removed his hat, bowed, and "vanished". Not that odd compared to some other "close encounters" I have come across. Over here we just lack the time to build up a collection of locations of "ghostly locations" but we do try. :rofl:
"NON NOBIS, DOMINE, NON NOBIS, SED NOMINI TUO DA GLORUM". Knight Templar oath found carved in most Templar churches, including, Rosslyn Chapel, England.

wwill2010

Post by wwill2010 » 05 Sep 2013 17:33

Well, if I was Ghost-searching with MH I would like to visit places which not many people would not think of. One such place of interest for me would a 'live' venue from 'Highgate Cementary' in North London. Although ive only been to highgate wood, I would love to have visited the graveyard. This a very profound area of interest to me. A very good friend of mine called 'David Farrent' {famous Occultist and experienced Paranormal Investigator) knows the place well and has written extentively about the graveyarf has said to me that its still 'active' after all these years. I dont debelieve David and I think personally it would be worth a visit in the future.

Of course there other areas MH may like to visit again, perhaps 'Pendle Hill? This time I think they should be more prepared then they were last time and have someone with them that would actually 'know' how to deal such enegies that may emit themselves. I dont think calling on the Gods of Light would not be recommended and disrespectfully to those enegies known to be present there and there are certain energies there. What do you think MH?

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 09 Sep 2013 15:09

Gravedigger that's a really interesting experience. I think here in the UK we probably have so much history over the whole country that it would surprise me more if there weren't any tales of hauntings. Currently archaeologists are excavating a field in Northumberland which, 500 years ago just now, was the site of The Battle of Flodden. When you are in the area, with the wind howling over the remote landscape, it is not hard to imagine the battle between the Scots and English.

Wwill. I agree that Highgate Cemetary would be a fabulous place to do an investigation. I have never been there myself but I've heard many tales of it.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 13 Sep 2013 09:48

If the location are international... Can I suggest Gettysburg PA... The Battle in its spectral form still goes on today, so I'm told.. Isnot it 150 years since the battle.. 1863 wasn't it...The Convederacy suffered greatly... there was huge numbers of dead on both sides... I watched the movie mini series of Gettysburg recently, wondering if it was really like that... It seems a tragic and confusing battle pitching brother against brother and really both sides lost so much...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

GraveDigger1863

Post by GraveDigger1863 » 13 Sep 2013 21:53

1.Glaims Castle
2.Ruins of Abbey of St. Edmunds, suffolk
3.Raynham Hall, Norffolk
4.Castle Rising , Norfolk
5.Nottingham Castle, Nottingham
6.Belgrave Hall, Leicester
7.Hampton Court, Castle
8.Tower of London

Give me some time and I'll see if I can come up with others I have either been to or might recommend.
"NON NOBIS, DOMINE, NON NOBIS, SED NOMINI TUO DA GLORUM". Knight Templar oath found carved in most Templar churches, including, Rosslyn Chapel, England.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 14 Sep 2013 16:49

You must know the south east very well then.. I thought you were in USA.. The only one I have been to is the Tower of London..

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 14 Sep 2013 18:36

sounds good :)

Bobtheghost

Post by Bobtheghost » 14 Sep 2013 20:21

Ive heard of some of those places

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 18 Sep 2013 22:11

Glamis Castle is in Scotland, where the Queen Mother spent a lot of her young years. It has quite a few ghosts. I was once invited to stay by a colleague of my husband, who lives in a cottage in the grounds of the castle. I wish we'd been able to take him up on the invitation, but sadly never did.

Locally I would suggest Finchale Priory in Co. Durham and Tynemouth Priory on the north bank at......you guessed it......the mouth of the River Tyne. The former is a total ruin but is in a beautiful and atmospheric place, not too far from Durham Cathedral. There is definitely an 'other worldly' feeling about the place. Tynemouth is less of a ruin and has links with Henry Hotspur among others.

International locations? What about Auschwitz or Treblinka? I'd imagine it would be very harrowing but if anywhere had cause to be haunted, surely it would be a concentration camp.