ian lawman is getting a tv show

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Re: ian lawman is getting a tv show

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 Oct 2014 20:37

Oh great... I will have to tivo it.. is it a series ir a one off/

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by kayls » 01 Oct 2014 21:06

no idea :)

k9-sec.co.uk

Post by k9-sec.co.uk » 01 Oct 2014 22:15

aaaah but...janeen the make up lady isnt a patch on the lovely cath :lol: i think its a 7 or 8 episode series filmed this year. its ok to be fair

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 Oct 2014 23:19

Well at least he won't chuck spooms....
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

k9-sec.co.uk

Post by k9-sec.co.uk » 01 Oct 2014 23:48

thurs nights mh is so funny. a dog bowl gets thrown,then cue stu acting and saying with a straight face "seriously,where did that come from?" i think we all know.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 02 Oct 2014 17:07

Yep I have a good idea too.... but I know that Ian isn't like that... cos I have worked with him.. What you see is what you get...

Ming

Post by Ming » 02 Oct 2014 17:21

I'm confused; thought this thread was about Ian lawman?
I hope he dose get a show. I always felt Ian did not get most haunted cause he did his own thing.
I remember the drummer boy incident. All the sceptics were calling fake when he got the wrong colour of uniforms.
Turned out Ian was spot on cause young soldiers would wear a brow top and not blue.
Ian was always spot on.
Wither you believe in ghosts or not; one fact is undeniable.
The dead outnumber the living.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 02 Oct 2014 20:20

Ming Gaz likes to stray off topic :lol:..He's a good guy really...
I think its still on a ghostie theme though...
I was wondering if Ian had had any more tattos.. I haven't seen him for a few years.. Last time I wassitting and the bar of this hotel in Folkestone and we were chatting and drinking JD n' cokes. some woman keep tugging at his shirt trying to see the tatts on his neck.. In the end she was being a bit of a pest so he just peeled his shirt off at the bar and let her have a good look.. A couple of minutes later he put it back on.. the funny thing was, he never interuppted his conversation with me all through...

I had a brilliant private reading off him the next day and he even did remote viewing and did a reading from a drawing my psychic artist friend did... Very very accurate... I still have the pic too and the psychic artist buddy still emails me, years later..

k9-sec.co.uk

Post by k9-sec.co.uk » 27 Oct 2014 21:11

just to let everybody know,this programme airs thur 30th oct on really at midnight

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 27 Oct 2014 23:01

australia !! Nothing local to us Brits then ...