Most haunted returning to Bolling hall Bradford

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

Topic author
amazingphoto2

Most haunted returning to Bolling hall Bradford

Post by amazingphoto2 » 23 Jan 2013 01:32

Hey all im from Bradford and i was just wondering if Bolling hall was to reopen any time soon do you think MH should return to see if anything more happens to them. i want to be able to see this former home/hall back open but after MH left it has been closed and i dont understand why. i whis they would open it back up and let the team come back. if it was me i would go and do a ghost hunt myself there but im so scared of going on my own. after all not everyone does this kind of thing. i live in bradford not far from said former hall/home i wanted to know what you all think. opions will not be seen as stupid or out of order unless you swear and take offence to something someone says. please let me know what you all think of letting most haunted back in to bolling hall bradford west yorkshire. :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Lexa61

Re: Most haunted returning to Bolling hall Bradford

Post by Lexa61 » 23 Jan 2013 03:10

Hi amazingphoto2, firstly I don't think we will see most haunted back in any form.
It they were going to appear on tv they would have done so by now.
However if you want to go on a ghosthunt and don't want to go on your own you could either look for a group that does investigations or go on an commerical one.
These tend to cost quite a bit and remember, the people are out to make money so look carefully at what they offer.
You mentioned Bolling Hall being closed? This was strange to me because I have seen it advertised on several pages on fb for commerical investigation sites.
Here's one that does it.
I have never been with this type of group except when I did one for a charity event.
Good luck

http://www.dusktilldawnevents.co.uk/gho ... P9TtCc0030

clarkey
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by clarkey » 23 Jan 2013 10:20

Totally agree with Lexa61, not a hope in hell of MH returning anywhere, sad but true :(

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 23 Jan 2013 10:42

I'm afraid I agree with the other two comments........think it is too late for MH to come back now.

I'd consider joining a paranormal group if I were you........there are loads around and maybe there is one close to your area. Apart from being very interesting, you will no doubt have your eyes opened, get scared......... but also you will have fun, :)

jamesmcclanahan

Post by jamesmcclanahan » 23 Jan 2013 17:23

Well said Lexa61

No chance of any more MH. Even if they were going to be filming something it would be all over the net.

Lexa61

Post by Lexa61 » 29 Jan 2013 20:55

Plus Karl would be making announcements all the time on fb.