Is all What it seems?

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

jamesmcclanahan

Re: Is all What it seems?

Post by jamesmcclanahan » 20 Jan 2013 14:43

At the end of the day, it's a TV show. I enjoy it and have my own beliefs about it.

whacka

Post by whacka » 20 Jan 2013 15:04

So do I take it then that the "everything is real, nothing is faked and if we catch anything on camera we will show share it with you openly and honestly" speech by Yvette at the beginning of the Athelhampton Hall episode was a load of bs?
mother of god, make it stop

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 20 Jan 2013 15:22

Erm yeah.... Did you think otherwise then.... Ask yourself why the name of the cpmpany was ANTIX Productions.... :D
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

whacka

Post by whacka » 21 Jan 2013 00:54

bluelighttouch wrote:Erm yeah.... Did you think otherwise then.... Ask yourself why the name of the cpmpany was ANTIX Productions.... :D
I - until I read other people's opinions - stayed openminded, never really believed or disbelieved.
mother of god, make it stop

jamesmcclanahan

Post by jamesmcclanahan » 21 Jan 2013 23:40

They seemed to follow the: everything is real, nothing is faked and if we catch anything on camera we will show share it with you openly and honestly for most of the first 3 Series. It became to get a bit dramatic for Series 4. The possessions featured more and more, the activity surged a lot more and it became more filmed for television as opposed to just a ghost hunt.

The thing I always wondered was if they were faking things, why just do the tapping and a slightly rocking table for years on end, why not go for the whole Ghostwatch thing with ghosts appearing all the time.

I'm keen to start watching the show from the beginning and watch them all.