what location have you been to?

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

Topic author
handsomedude

what location have you been to?

Post by handsomedude » 04 Jan 2013 20:41

Ive been to oldham coliseum; brannigans, Blackpool pleasure beach, Hell fire caves, Mary kings close, Edinburgh Dungeons.

THE company that owns and operates the Trof bar chain has taken on the former Green Room unit on Whitworth Street West and the Albert Hall inside Brannigans, on Peter Street.

Joel Wilkinson, the managing director of Zecol Ltd, told Confidential the Green Room could be open by April with the Albert Hall following in 2013.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by kayls » 04 Jan 2013 20:52

ive been to brannigans and oldham coliseum :)

Topic author
handsomedude

Post by handsomedude » 04 Jan 2013 20:54

kayls wrote:ive been to brannigans and oldham coliseum :)
I never saw you there! You must have been to the Royal exchange theater in manchester?

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by kayls » 04 Jan 2013 21:12

no, i havent.

i went to oldham coleseum as a teenager, with my drama class, and brannigans with some friends a few years back.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 04 Jan 2013 21:40

You asked this many times..
Dover Castle st Johns tower and tunnels and the underground hospital twice.
Jamaica Inn about 4 times . Coal House Tort day & night times.. about 4 times as its incredibly active. Bodmin Jail.. Tilbury Fort twice. The ancient Ram Inn and The Mermaid Rye. Canewden chirch , The Thorn Inn Manningtree.. Mary kings Close. Thats just the MH ones... there are other venues.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 04 Jan 2013 21:41

Oh and The German Unerground Hospital in Guernsey I think..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

ManOfKent

Post by ManOfKent » 05 Jan 2013 02:34

Just Dover Castle twice.Im hoping to go back again with the kids this year,as last year we never got to go in the Tunnels as my son was tired after 3 hours of walking.I think were go there first this time.
Seeing is believing

Proud Man Of Kent,Proud Gills Fan

Lexa61

Post by Lexa61 » 05 Jan 2013 02:50

Do you doing an investigation or just visiting? I have visited a few of the locations and done investigations in three others

Topic author
handsomedude

Post by handsomedude » 05 Jan 2013 10:30

what were the results like lexia61?

Lexa61

Post by Lexa61 » 05 Jan 2013 20:24

I realised afterwards I had actually been to four of the locations.
I went to Derby Gaol which disappointed me because it was so small, and they insist on a minimum of 15. The team leader of our group kept getting told off for using her walkie talkie but she had left it in the rest area.
We could hear everyone else no matter how quiet they were. There was a lot of information on the wall so you could not guarantee any information being picked up hadn't been noticed before hand even innocently. You only really have two cells to sit in which have doors so if asked would I like to do this again, I wouldn't. Although saying this, I could have sworn someone walked passed me in a cell, they are so very narrow that you had to swerve sideways to let them pass. It was pitch black so you could not see anyone, I took a photograph and was really surprised to see the person who passed me standing at the bottom of the cell.
I also have been to Ruthin Gaol, which to me is a waste of money again. What they didn't tell you in mh, is that the air con is on all night long in a controlled atmosphere area of the Gaol where they store the archives, which means that 90% of the place is not available for investigation. The air con makes so much noise that when you are up in the gallery you would be hard put on to hear anyone shouting in your ear, like one of the other investigators had to do, never mind anything else. This could also result in some of the banging that they say is heard as I worked in an atmospheric controlled room inside a building, and when in the evening when most had left, the air con used to go on with a thud which was only noticeable because less people were about. It was the same for the lift, that they claimed was paranormally effected, when I asked the woman from Ruthin Gaol was the lift actually locked out so it did not move at night she could not answer, neither did she know if the lift had a routine maintenance mode that was carried out during the evening.
I also have been to the Falstaff Experience in Stratford and I would give that a miss too, simply because there is a Weatherspoons pub next door and you get a lot of a noise from there until about 2am in the morning, plus apart from the occasional dark shadow, nothing out of the ordinairy was experienced, they had a group seance in a room at the top of the house and people experienced cold breeezes but you get that lots of places.
I was about to give up going to anywhere that had anything to do with mh, when a friend who lives in Dudley persuaded me to visit her and do an investigation at the same time at Dudley Castle and although that was in Ruins, most of those in the group experienced something two people actually saw the White Lady who is said to haunt the grounds. Lots of noises where heard, and it was a good night. I'd go there again.