Is this the real reason why yvette quit

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

Topic author
ghostie
Banned
Banned

Is this the real reason why yvette quit

Post by ghostie » 12 Aug 2010 13:29

Most Haunted’s Yvette Fielding is being guarded by four attack dogs after threats were made to firebomb her live on television, her husband revealed. The 41-year-old star of Most Haunted Live has been given the protection of a rottweiler and three alsatians after a series of threats this week, including a death threat, on various web forums. The dogs were called into action after a number of threats by members of an urban exploration forum called 28 Days Later. Various threats – including a firebomb attack on Yvette as she films live from the deserted RAF base in West Raynham in Norfolk.

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/ ... 30630.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Many sceptics believe in materialism as if it were a religion and they often refuse to consider evidence that contradicts their beliefs

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Is this the real reason why yvette quit

Post by kayls » 12 Aug 2010 13:36

whoever even thought of that is evil and i hate to see what would happen if someone really upset them if they can have thoughts like this over someone who they have never met.

maybe that is part of it, cause if people are planning that its pretty scary.

Topic author
ghostie
Banned
Banned

Post by ghostie » 12 Aug 2010 14:15

It's crazy beyond belief,over a tv show.
Many sceptics believe in materialism as if it were a religion and they often refuse to consider evidence that contradicts their beliefs

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 13 Aug 2010 08:46

nut jobs every one of them.. I don't think they would do anything, but psychologically the damage has been done... Also if they know who is behind the threats, why have they not busted them.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 14 Aug 2010 19:19

i think i would quit if someone planned that...

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 04 Nov 2016 15:01

This incident was about 5 yrs ago and we know she just gets scared... But she normally comes around and carries on.
Recently in the live she got shut in a cell and freaked out... She said before the live she didn't want to go back to Shrewbsury jail, so what made her change her mind... :eek: :ghost:
Welcome to :mhf:
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

roberthood

Post by roberthood » 16 Dec 2016 07:48

Hi! Your idea is excellent, many thanks for sharing! I always wonder why people quit their jobs, what makes them to refuse from the real source of income, which is a meal ticket. Here is the answer: Image 

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 16 Dec 2016 16:28

Haa I got a tee shirt that is even more appropriate.It says 'Keep Calm andSoldier on' and that is good advice in all circumstances... :lol: Even back to the days of 'Dad's Army' and Cpl Jones Shouting 'Don't Panic, Don't Panic!!!! ;)

Itudylla

Post by Itudylla » 15 Feb 2017 07:54

check some common reasons why people quit their jobs here

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 16 Feb 2017 16:34

Well I aint quit mine matey so I deleted your link..