Fred Batt

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

Sherryanne
Great Britain

Re: Fred Batt

Post by Sherryanne » 26 Oct 2016 21:47

I suppose the orbs come and go so quickly it would be next to impossible to capture when seeing one suddenly appear.
Years ago I woke in the middle of the night and when I looked at the bottom of the curtains there were tiny bright lights dancing about. I have never seen them since in that way and still don't know if it was my eyes or I was actually seeing them. A year or so ago I woke and noticed the jumper hanging on my wardrobe was glittering yet clothes hanging beside it weren't, not was anything else. Only when I looked at the jumper. When I first saw it I thought, what a lovely jumper. Then I was like, 'But I don't have one like that' lols.
During the last three years I have suffered a few aura migraines and now am worried the things I have seen might not be what I thought they were. Although the flashing lights in the migraines are nothing like what I have seen at other times.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 27 Oct 2016 11:03

Hi Sherry, I have had Focal Migraine myself a couple of times but years ago.. I did get a visual disturbance that was a black n' white and distorted pattern, it lasted for an hour.. I was working as a Practise nurse on my day off so I asked the doc there. He told me what it was and suggested I wait in the surgery until it resolved. It took an hour and I have not had it reoccur.
It was nothing like the orbs I have witness nor your experiences..

I was thinking about the Orbs that Rh captured in her photos and I think I know why they had tails on them.. It was taken with a digital camera with a slower shutter speed.. Kinda like those colour postcards of traffic streaming by with their lights on..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne
Great Britain

Post by Sherryanne » 27 Oct 2016 17:41

Thanks for telling me that blt. Those aura migraines can be frightening, especially when you don't know what's happening. I have had a good eye check and they are fine. Like you though, it was nothing like other things I have 'seen' which I accept as spirit. Even the spiral, pebble shapes were nothing like it. These were away from the eyes, not within them and did not feel like disturbed vision. Such a mystery is that!

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 29 Oct 2016 21:56

I have sent an orb with faces on them, a long time back thinkit was the Theme park Chessington World of adventures.
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne
Great Britain

Post by Sherryanne » 30 Oct 2016 16:00

Some years ago we checked out some of our then recent photos and there are several orbs on each. These were on the PC and when we enlarged for a closer look we could see eyes, nose and mouth on some which sort of reminded us a passed family member. Are these the sort of faces you mean in orbs or are the once you have seen proper faces?

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Oct 2016 16:38

The ones I enlarged were proper faces.. it is very rare.. Never seen it since.. A moderator on Black Labarynth captured them and posted them up on that site which Kayls and I were both on.. The site shut down years ago and we all moved onto here.. :)

Findogsdad

Post by Findogsdad » 19 Feb 2018 02:38

I think he is Brilliant.... Especially if he scares the spit out of Stuart and Darren with his chants...

Bring him in more and get some credible presenters/soundmen in!

And whats this thing with Stuart insisting in having his camera pointing at his face, blocking off half of the screen with his gormless expressions...

He should turn the camera about 180 degrees and STFU! He might just catch something worthwhile on tape then...

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 20 Feb 2018 10:51

First off, there is no qualification to become a Demonologist, he just called himself that.. He was a Night Club operator of Caesars in Streatham High road in London. He claimed Ruth Ellis haunted his club, not proven of course. He lost the club as the courts refused to renew the liquer license. This was refused because the Police cost of controlling revellers leaving etc they felt was excessive and constant..

So he had an interest in the occult, he learnt a few chants he got out of a book on the occult hmm..
You ever noticed its always the same one and never has he summoned up diddly squat!!
He is there to ramp up the fear factor not much else, he is a failed actor who is just doing a job as a tv presenter of a un real reality show.. I find him rather distracting to say the least..

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 23 Feb 2018 02:39

I sometimes see orbs when I'm naked myself, but luckily I do not have a camera with me.. :)
I thought Fred was one of Yvette's relatives - which is one of the reasons he is on the show.
He wasn't a ''demonologist'' at first was he? didn't that come afterwards, along with his shop and website?
Trouble about ghosty photographs is that all the ones I've seen are just like double exposures or photos of cigarette smoke. This is not to say that they aren't real, but just that it is rather strange that ghosts since Victorian times have always looked like double exposures or tobacco smoke :( I was reading an article about ghosts in pre-Victorian times and in those days they never appeared in the dark only ever in daylight and there was no mention of them being semi-transparent. In fact the only way you could tell they were a ghost was because they were either known to be dead or they dressed out of time and had the ability to appear and disappear at will! :eek: (bit like many a corporate manager today, when asked a difficult question... )

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 23 Feb 2018 22:32

Fred is not a relative. Yvette & Co methim whenthey investigated his night club Daesars in London.. He told the tv that is years gone by Ruth Ellis the last woman to behanged in England used to work there.. No proof but since when did that ever stop MH..