Ancient Aliens....

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Ancient Aliens....

Post by bluelighttouch » 26 Nov 2018 22:19

Does anyone watch this, I do and find it very thought provoking.. Last night they were talking about unlocking The Akashic Records thru Meditation.. Not a basic Med but a very deep one... Dr Deepak Chopra was being tested scientifically having a brain scan that shows which parts of the brain werenormally switched on, so to speak and then as he went into a deeper state it went thrru 6 levels and activated areas of the brain that unlocked the key to the mind accessing the Akashic records.. All the while he was monitored..
Now I have also done this about 5 years ago on a special course with a very clever tutor.. This tutor led the med soo deep and it was an exoerience that I willl never forget.. That tutor sadly has since died... So I was very lucky to be one of the participants..

It is a connection between the subconcious world and knowledge from every place to infinity and beyond.. :eek:

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 27 Nov 2018 01:24

I used to watch it all the time, but stopped a month or so ago as it was all seeming very repetitive, but that might have been because all the U.F.O. related programmes (which I must admit I do watch a few of,) were tending to cover the same stories at the same time.
Also they were blaming everything on Aliens when there was often a more down to earth explanation which was far more probable.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 27 Nov 2018 12:16

I know what you mean about repeats this is on H2 and I think they repeat every 4 hours daily as do other channels.. But I know what you mean in that The Roswell incident has been looked at many times, yet recently new info re this came to light and some one involved in the project began to tell or should I say reveal the hidden truths.. And a weather ballon it was not..
Reverseengineering of weather ballons is rather pointlesss yet reverse engineering on certain crafts and structures therein have advance aerisoave industry in leaps and bounds..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 28 Nov 2018 00:12

(un)luckily I can't get "internet" channels any longer - my cheaper broadband service is internet only. But, Blaze (Freeview) channel shows daily episodes of Ancient Aliens anyway, along with UFO Hunters, UFO Files and a host of others.
20 years ago the U.S. Air Force announced that the "weather balloon" at Roswell was in fact a spy balloon - code named Project Mogul. But, the U.F.O. community still insist on it being a flying saucer! reverse engineering is all very fanciful, the silicon chip, drones and even the good old mobile phone have been blamed for it. Personally, the only piece of alien tech. that I suspect has been reversed engineered was a Digital Versatile Disk found in the wreckage of a crashed U.F.O. upon which was found episodes of "I'm a martian - get me out of here!" and all we did was change the word "martian" to "celebrity!"

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 Nov 2018 20:52

Being sarcastic really doesn't suit your usually genial countanence.. But however you probably have not seen all these docs..Blaze or not.. But bo one doco I watched about 10 days ago they had signed statements from a very senior, now retired office who said he was involved in the recovery of a crashed vehicle of extraterrestrial origin and that there was a survivor and this 'ET' worked with the US scientists.. I am not making this up. The retired officer was very senior indeed. He had been threatened not to reveal what he had seen and who had been involved with him. He kept his silence for a long time after he retired..

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 Dec 2018 18:00

Last nights episode was about crop circles and it looked at them more scientifically in a different way. Comparing the changes in the actual stalk of the corn/ wheat and how manmade crop circles were completly differnt. To others whichhad a more 'Alien like origin. Some circles appeared after a farmer noticing a ball of bright light whilst he was working in another field. He said thes crop circle appeared instantly!!!
The stalks from this field internally were change the very composition of the internal structure of the stalk.. It was felt Crop Circles carry a message code..the real ones that is, a warning... One that we have yet to fully decode.. even thoug it is in binary code..

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 02 Dec 2018 03:03

I cannot say, as I was making crop circles (or corn circles as we called them back then - as corn was the best crop to use) in 1967.
My father was in the RAF during WW2 and he was issued with the pilots handbook, which right at the back gave details on how to create crop circles. Crashed pilots would use them as a method of signalling to friendly aircraft that they had crashed near by. You made a circle and then a line in the direction of your crashed plane. A short line meant near by and a long line - further away. They fell out of favour in the 1980's when pilot radios were made much sturdier and could survive crashes - which they didn't in WW2! The whole recent craze started in 1978 when a couple of farmer's in Winchester copied me and rolled around in their field for a laugh. Unfortunately someone took photos and sent them to the Daily Mail - where they appeared on the front page - thus starting the whole modern Crop Circle mythology. In 1982 some wag decided to make himself a load of money by writing a book in which he suggested that they were made by aliens! quite why aliens would want to copy the RAF and me is something I have never quite fathomed. But I guess they thought that if we could do it, so could they - to denote safe landing sites for their saucers no doubt!

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 02 Dec 2018 14:11

I do not think it can explain away crop circles the world over.. I know about the 2 guys with baseball caps with'sights taped on them, I recall one was called Dave. He showed a film crew how they trod down the stalks with a board and a rope but this was years later. . Both these guy passed away years ago..
Re The pilots notes, belie it or not, my dad was an Air frane fitter on Spitfires and Hurricanes and he had Pilots handbooks on those and some others.. I used to have 3 copies here. But when my son was an instructor in the ATC he took them to show the cadets..
I just looked for them and only found one. They follow a layout format and at the rear of the book it has photos of the cockpit lay outs and for all the controls therein. So its the only one I have left now an it is for a 1950's copy for a Chipmuck T10, there is an amendment added by hand in 1952 and initialled.. I am amazed that I could even find it..

Downed pilots sos type things would lead the enemy to find them as well..

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 05 Dec 2018 01:51

That's cool :) I was in the ATC too. Had a long coat just like Captain Jack from Doctor Who!
As for the enemy finding out about crashed aircraft I would think that pilots wouldn't be allowed to carry their hand books with them - purely for use on the ground and the whole idea about it was that it was secret - so the Jerries would just have thought that the crop circles (if they saw them) were made by kids - or aliens! :hyper:

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 05 Dec 2018 17:42

Re the Pilots note I think they were to swot uo when learning a new plane. Not to be taken on sorties :lol: I did some flying myself about 20 or so years back on Cessnas..I still have my Pooleys flying log somewhere with the lessons recorded and the manoeveres undertaken that day.. But as now I might get to go flying with my mate in the summer as he has to log so many hours a year to keep his PPL... he is in a syndicate so uses on of their planes flying from north Weald. But as now i cannot see to drive, I am no longer allowed to pilot a plane.. My cousin has his PPL but he livesinLuxenbourg where heis the head Air Traffic Contoller..