UFO Sightings by British Police Officers

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Topic author
Sherryanne

UFO Sightings by British Police Officers

Post by Sherryanne » 18 Jan 2017 21:39

Here is the link I mentioned in the earlier UFO topic. It is by Gary Heseltine. A retired Detective Inspector who set up the database.

There are stories from police or retired police officers who witnessed sightings both on and off duty. Some interesting reading.

http://www.prufospolicedatabase.co.uk/

bluelighttouch

Re: UFO Sightings by British Police Officers

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Jan 2017 21:52

There are lots on there.. I will have a proper look later.. I know when my family and I reporting a UFO sighting years back it was the Police who told us not to talk about it, but my dad had already telephoned a nationalnewspaper so many saw it maybe 40 or so , try hushing up a bus load of miners lol no chance..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 18 Jan 2017 21:59

I can well imagine trying to keep them quite lols.

There has to be a reason police want to hush it up. Most likely government instructions.

I have never knowingly seen one, though a few have made me wonder. My dad, my brother and his girlfriend and two close friends have all seen one. Three separate incidents. I would love to see one - so long as it doesn't beam me up lols.

Yes, there are a lot to read in that link so can't all be done in one go without eye and headache.

I am off now. Got to get up extra early as a new boiler is being fitted in the morning. Hopefully it won't take too long to change over.

Night night x

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Jan 2017 22:03

Ok good night. yep a new boiler is a must this weather... night then x
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.