What do you make of Bigfoot...

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Sherryanne

Re: What do you make of Bigfoot...

Post by Sherryanne » 18 Mar 2017 19:25

Lols. It's surprising as the years unfold they are finding things that were thought not to have existed or had died out. One day we might turn on the tv to find it's a fact about Bigfoot. Actually I hope not as we all know what will happen then. Man is a destructive creature.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Mar 2017 23:26

Well in a gun culture the americans shoot first and look afterwards..
Sooner or later if they keep poking a hornets nest, they are going to get stung big time..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

relichunter

Post by relichunter » 06 Sep 2017 17:46

:shrug:
I must admit I am hesitant about big foot.
Simply cos of some people having that rare condition Who has full body hair coverage.
It makes me think that perhaps they were pushed out of a home,or town etc. And they have moved into the far away mountain ranges from the popular human race.
My theory..
I'll believe it when I see it... But then I'd probably kack my pants 😂😂
http://angelsandspirits.freeforums.org/index.php

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 06 Sep 2017 21:45

I know the condition you speak of but seriosly do you know of any 9 ft tallpeople? hairy or otherwise..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 07 Sep 2017 13:22

Lols -

It would also have to be very cruel people who would throw out a family member, especially when a child.

My mind is open to BF. Simply because of the amount of different animals/creature in our world. The only thing against it is that it's so rarely seen and there are many rare animals which are seen. However, the area's in which they are said to live are dense and large, so if they have high intelligence they would go all out to keep hidden.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 10 Sep 2017 20:32

Well they seem to have survived for centuries inso many places.. It is a fascinatingset of circumstances.. Mostly they keep away from people, but in USa there are always people running around with guns and shooting anything that moves... If they are seen on trail cams placed by hunters and have built habitat to raise their youg in so many areas.. If they are present in most of the densly forested area of north america, and these habitat are being cut down and dug up.. they willbe encroaching on towns and farm looking for food like the Bears have done..

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 29 Oct 2017 11:42

Last night I watched a fact based documentary of 2 people plus a cameraman filming in Siberian looking for the Russian Yeti akaThe Snowman. It was following an old trail of an event that happened 50 years ago. In this incident 9 students took off on foot and hiked far into the interior of Siberia. They had no weapons for protection the only thing that shot was their cameras.. The Doco was 2 hrslong and it was very very interesting, particularly as there weresomany similarities to the American Bigfoot/ Sasquacsh..
The belief is that eons ago these part primate part humanoid creatures crossed the land bridge in what we now call Alasja,,
The Siberian Yeti.. seems to have survived an is still procreating and hunting to this day.. The 9 students however were all killed..Their remains were found eventually and oddly all had thero tongues ripped out.. This creature feasted on the soft parts of its prey and left the rest.. Yuk.. The hikers wrote hust before they died.. 'The Snowman lives!!, they aldotook 12 shotson their camera and these showed the massive crestue.
The Russian military had locked away the pictures and notes for 50 years, presumably to prevent panic and to discourage others going looking for the beast.. A bit like our 'D'D notices over here.. So once the 50 yearspassed the items could be accessed.. :eek: :eek:

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 29 Oct 2017 16:05

Now that is interesting stuff!

So we humans are the hunted where the Yeti is concerned! Or should I say cornered? It's shame all this sort of information remains unconfirmed by those in power. This is why we have so many conspiracy stories as we aren't allowed to know the truth. Then we end up not knowing anything for sure even when evidence is put there.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 29 Oct 2017 19:19

As far as this creature goes, in the last few years there has been so much uncovered..So much technology now means 'Trail cameras used by hunter of game can now be placed on the game trails. these tiny remote cameras are only 2 inches in diameter and cam beheld inplace on tree limbs etc by blutac.. They are mobement activated and not just a twig.. So they are now aheck of a lot of images and video footage far exceeding the Patterson video of decades ago..
Now DNA is used to test sample of hair found and answers show it is from an unconfirmed speices..

Uts the same with UFO's.Deny deny deny..but we know the Truthis out there..

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 30 Oct 2017 14:22

I'm sure the truth is out there. There is definitely more going on than we are led to believe. It will be interesting to see what those tiny cameras come up with!