NASA Cuts Live Feed

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Topic author
ManOfKent

NASA Cuts Live Feed

Post by ManOfKent » 26 Jun 2015 02:12

NASA cut a live feed showing three UFO`s leaving Earth.What are your thoughts on this story? You can definitely see little white things leaving Earth,but not sure what.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tech/news/45 ... ving-Earth
Seeing is believing

Proud Man Of Kent,Proud Gills Fan

bluelighttouch

Re: NASA Cuts Live Feed

Post by bluelighttouch » 26 Jun 2015 08:05

I have viewed the vid with great interest hmmn Impresive, shows the ?ufos spaced eveny apart following the same arc course all three appear to shimmer like the effect of some kind of propulsion drive, again visible on enhancement.
Its a bit suss they suspended the Live feed though. I mean that would make me even more inclined to think that NASA had knowledge of this kind of traffic but didn't want us to see it.
People have been watching the skies for millenia and there will be reports however primitive they, might have been in the past ie pictograms on cave drawings or UFO's in works by Da Vinci and Michaelangelo.
THanks for posting the link. :alien:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
ManOfKent

Re: NASA Cuts Live Feed

Post by ManOfKent » 27 Jun 2015 21:33

No problem,I watched the video and it interested me.I thought people would like it on this forum.
Seeing is believing

Proud Man Of Kent,Proud Gills Fan