Zombie Cat...

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Zombie Cat...

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 Jan 2015 22:50

I just found a story about this poor cat that went missing. Its owner found it at the side of the road, it was stiff and covered with blood after being hit by a car .
They brought the corpse home and asked a neighbour to bury the cat as they were too upset to do it themselves. So the neigh dug a shallow grave and buried it..... 5 days later it somehow reappeared after diggung its self out. It was meowing and begging for food from another neighbour.

Anyway the poor moggy was taken to the vet and it have a fractured jaw and a ruptured eye ball, it has had surgery now and is recovering well.. The story was reported to a Tampa Bay Newspaper and it made it onto the BBC News website under USA & Canada stories..

I know how Kayls loves Zombie stories :lol;
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Zombie Cat...

Post by kayls » 29 Jan 2015 16:08

wow, awesome, im glad the kitty lived.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 29 Jan 2015 16:25

I am amazed that it didn't suffocate in was a logn time buried how did it breathe even.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Bobtheghost

Post by Bobtheghost » 07 Feb 2015 23:17

Wow, that's amazing. How did it manage to survive?

dialt1

Post by dialt1 » 14 Apr 2015 07:39

yes can we know it ? :D

teddy_b

Post by teddy_b » 17 Apr 2015 07:50

I'm sure he did, he is zombie :D