D.N.A.

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Sherryanne

Re: D.N.A.

Post by Sherryanne » 03 Jul 2017 15:54

It's an interesting thought.

I was watching a programme a few nights ago. I think it was called Ancient Aliens. A chap was saying about stories in the Bible and giving different explanations of what they really meant. Many stories talk of fires and chariots in the sky. Winged creatures resembling humans.

The programme indicated that these were 'flying saucers' and alien beings. Alien beings, some of which mated with humans. I fell to sleep before it finished. It was late for me lols.

But nothing would surprise me much :)

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 03 Jul 2017 17:51

Yep I have heard that theory too.. Even Michael Angelo has painted a Flying disc' in one of his works and he painte what he saw. . So maybe. Also therei is a book called 'Was God an Astronaut?

Native American petroglyphs thousands of year old, show beings in ?? space suits with air tanks and ..rocket type crafts. with flames from exhaust ports etc..

Indigenous people in NZ and Austrailia too recorded in their cave art.
Even the Bible records that Moses descended upon a 'Burning bush; this is because they just compared what they say to a familiar thing, they did not know about 'Retro rockets and reverse thrust in those time.
The Native Americans alway referred to 'The Creator' never referring to a God diety.. They refer respectfully to this as 'Wisue Manitou' which translates from Lakota to The Great Mystery.

I used to watch docos by Arthur C Clarke and he spoke a lot of sense..
Now we know lots more about DNA and anyone can buy a kit to find out where they came from..

Since this has been available the double helix of DNA has reveals strands of 'Alien DNA' with components not normally present in humanDNA.. It is said to be present in a high percentage too..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 04 Jul 2017 13:36

I wonder when the mainstream media will be able to acknowledge this on the news :lol:

I frustrates and annoys me that anything like this has to be hidden and little talked about. And if any paranormal subject does reach the news the broadcasters laugh it off like anyone who believes it must be crazy. Personally I think they are very small minded. Obviously to admit to anything like this and an afterlife would take away a lot of power for those who have it, like governments.

I remember as a child my dad discussing God/Jesus and saying he thought it possible He was an alien.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 04 Jul 2017 16:16

Well it makes more sense than the religous version which is all about controlling obe life.
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 04 Jul 2017 23:33

The X-Files?

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 05 Jul 2017 19:19

Yep that was highlighting the big US cover up wasn't it.And yeah 'The Truth is out there' you hust have to finish the puzzle.. Project Blue book was just to cover up and silence the truth..

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 Aug 2017 20:43

tHERE IS A SPECIALOFFER ON AT THE MO FOR aNCESTRY dna UK 25% OFF.. I FOUND OUT THE £59 COST HAS A SNEAK CLAUSE IN THE t&c'S.. iF YOU ORDER YOU SIGN UP FOR A £120 PER YEAR DIRECT DEBIT.. sO i DID NOT PROCEED!!!