D.N.A.

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Topic author
Ming

D.N.A.

Post by Ming » 14 Oct 2014 15:29

I was watching hinge some old show on 4d about big foot and they looked at cases all over the world and put a lot of the so called "Real "sightings to the test.
Every single one was either a bear, Fox or wolf or black and brown bear.
I think a lot of these cases although not out right hoaxes can prove to be some other explanation.
I wonder what you make of this video?
It is about a 14 year old Russian girl who was raised by dogs. Now she is living with humans but shows the camera how she still likes to act like one.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UkX47t2QaRs
Wither you believe in ghosts or not; one fact is undeniable.
The dead outnumber the living.

bluelighttouch

Re: D.N.A.

Post by bluelighttouch » 14 Oct 2014 19:10

Aw that is so sad... I can understand how she identifed more with the dogs.. I do not understand the DNA aspect of your post... Well not in this case... I hope she got to meet her parents, I also hope they were prosecuted for this extreme neglect...

As to Big Foot or Sasqwash (sp.).. I thought that I recalled a sample of hair on a tree having been analyised and found to have apelike strands of DNA..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Ming

Post by Ming » 14 Oct 2014 19:25

It was a weak link, but with cases with the little girl is it nature or nurture that makes us what we are.
My point about big foot was perhaps we should stop looking at big foot and look at other aspects of connections between human and animal. I agree I was having a cry as well. The whole documentary is very sad.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 14 Oct 2014 20:27

I never saw the doco, just the clip you posted up.. It was very interesting, thanks for that...
I think there will always be speculation over Bigfoot... But the stories have gone on for a very long time in various areas of the globe...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Ming

Post by Ming » 14 Oct 2014 21:12

If you have YouTube check the doc is on there in full. It will bring a tear to your eyes. Especially when auxana wants to meet the parents who abandoned her as a baby. If you type in feral children auxana. You will get it.
You are right that there will always be reports on big foot. The Russian big foot etc. Even north Korea has one or was that there dear leader hobbling about with gout. :lol:

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 14 Oct 2014 22:43

Yep I thought that maybe he had gout too :lol:...
I will have a look at the doc another time as I have left it rather late for this evening...

Koniec12

Post by Koniec12 » 02 Jun 2015 09:49

Is this video for real?

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 02 Jun 2015 13:03

Supposedly it is.... But is anything to be believed these days as with CGI many films can be manipulated..

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 Dec 2016 23:16

There have been loads more evidence since this thread was started.. I saw some massive foot prints recently on a doco calledMountain Monsters...

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 Jul 2017 12:37

It has been suggested in the last 12 months that when human DNA is analyised that many people have unexplanted types of ?? Alien DNA... What do you make of that then??