reptilian agenda

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Topic author
Ming

reptilian agenda

Post by Ming » 05 Oct 2014 16:34

Was Watching an interesting weird or what episode on YouTube about reptiles and how some have managed to survive and Li email deep
Underground. There have been many cases of ancient Civilisations worshiping lizards and making statutes.
Is it possible that these lizards are coming above ground more, hence the sightings?
It is interesting that most of these sightings are in America. But there is a few in the Tibet region as well.
Perhaps there is an underground system where these lizards can travel through?
Wither you believe in ghosts or not; one fact is undeniable.
The dead outnumber the living.

bluelighttouch

Re: reptilian agenda

Post by bluelighttouch » 05 Oct 2014 18:04

I don't know about Lizard gods :lol: they might be people from the novie 'V'...

But when I was in Egypt I was in a Nubian village on the edge of The Nile and the nubians told us they worshiped the Nile crocodile and every household kept one..
He then went off and brought one back with its jaws tied up and we were allowed to hold it and take pics on our phones of it.. I was surpised as to how warm it was to the touch and.. it stank.. :sick: It was only about 3 foot long.. They said when it grew too big they released them back into the river but only at a certain place beyond a dam, so they couldn't get to the river where they all bathed and washed their clothes etc..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Ming

Post by Ming » 05 Oct 2014 21:18

Did you watch the show on BBC about the nile?
That's my point about lizards. People worship crocodiles and other reptiles. Their stories have been told all over the world in different cultures.
Is it not possible for these lizard shape humanoids to have evolved apart from humans and people worshipped them as might gods
And now they are slowly making a come back?

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 06 Oct 2014 08:57

I hope they aren't making a comeback :lol: As I recall the Egyptians had a thing for Cats and snakes too.. Indeed didn't Cleopatra 'Gasp her last, with an Asp in her grasp'....

Over the years certain racial groups have been associated closely with reptiles.. The snake charmers of India and the temples in Malyasia.. The Snake Temple kept a huge amount of poisenous snakes.. They are milked daily to remove the venom.. They are then introduced to tourists..
I had maybe 20 of these warm pale green lil critters draped upon my neck and my head whilst they took pics.. I wasn't scared and they were warm to the touch and gentle with me... I'd love to show you the pics but..the next day whilst crossing a river in the rain forest, my husband of the time, dropped the camera in the river... The fording place was only shallow, but it was ruined..
So up to now these reptilian gods have not really been a diety to me...:D
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 06 Oct 2014 13:14

i welcome our reptilian overlords. mine likes to sleep in my pockets.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 06 Oct 2014 13:24

Erm the ones I handled were rather to large for that Kayls..

Topic author
Ming

Post by Ming » 06 Oct 2014 14:34

Well watch out kayls. If your reptilian friend decides to bite you. You might start to turn into one and become reptilian girl.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 06 Oct 2014 15:21

bluelighttouch wrote:Erm the ones I handled were rather to large for that Kayls..
he is a baby, lol, he wont fit in my pockets when fully grown.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 06 Oct 2014 15:30

So how big will he get then.. The snakes I handled in Malaysia were about 30 inches long....

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 06 Oct 2014 16:56

about 3 1/2 foot.