Aliens are we looking in the wrong place?

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Topic author
Ming

Aliens are we looking in the wrong place?

Post by Ming » 01 Aug 2014 19:10

Space is vast, and i thinkgalaxies and planets are too far apart for any race of aliens to travel to us.
What if the U.F.Os were seeing are not from outer space but from under water?
We have only explored a little bit of the oceans and the Atlantic is six miles deep.
Some say even deeper. No man has been to the bottom of the Atlantix so what if the Greys are a race of species from under the oceans?
Just a thought.
Wither you believe in ghosts or not; one fact is undeniable.
The dead outnumber the living.

k9-sec.co.uk

Re: Aliens are we looking in the wrong place?

Post by k9-sec.co.uk » 02 Aug 2014 02:18

ufo is a convenient way for countries military to get away with testing new designs/weapons that would cause outcry and protests by the public if they really knew what was going on. its laughable that people can believe in aliens and spacecraft etc when the reality is even more sinister and alarming. yet people would prefer to think that green men in crafts from far afield exist. fact is its alot more close to home and if people really did know whats being designed.....then the alien theory is a hell of alot more attractive

k9-sec.co.uk

Post by k9-sec.co.uk » 02 Aug 2014 02:44

also when people say the "ufo" was quicker or silent etc than anything known to man,all that means is anything SO FAR known. hardware,machines and weapons have been on trial for years without us mere mortals having a clue. im a businessman in what i do and i would never say where it was but 5yrs ago i was on a job of looking after a location overnight for approx 4months.i was with 3 other static guards,i was with the dog. the amount of paperwork and vetting was the biggest ive known in 19yrs. the buildings were massive and we had no access inside. we had a list of just 4 car registrations to allow access into the compound. all with privacy glass.i knew who they were and what was being designed in there.within 36hrs of our 4month stint finishing,i went back there out of curiousity to see if any other firm were operating there.all the buildings were gone and there was just a flat site left.we never heard from the firm who hired us again and delving further,officially they never existed.the rest of it i cant go into detail here. by the way good to chat to you fri ming

Topic author
Ming

Post by Ming » 02 Aug 2014 11:14

I can see you have looked into this a lot. Imdo,agree that the government uses the UFO <aliens) as a disinformation project so they can keep their secrets. I also believe that we are not the only indigenous humans on this planet.
I believe that an other sub species of humans have evolved and are slowly making themselves known.
We have yet to explore more than a 3rd of the ocean beds and we are always coming across species that we previously thought extinct.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 02 Aug 2014 23:26

We do get odd occurances happen in Rendlesham don't we :lol:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Ming

Post by Ming » 03 Aug 2014 10:43

Rendlesham is a point in case about disinformation. The guys involved have changed their story so many time and are now making a few bob from the UFO circuit. (Good luck to them). But I am sure the bases were used for something other than a strategic tactical advantage during the Cold War.
I think something did happen there but not an alien spacecraft landing.

Topic author
Ming

Post by Ming » 30 Oct 2014 01:14

Maybe they are not even from a physical planet. Perhaps they come from a different dimension (for want of a better word) and pop in and out when the frequency is aligned?

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Oct 2014 10:38

Do you mean a different time, like Time slips etc? I think my neighbouts are aliens :lol: They seem incapable of keeping to normal hours :lol: She does her housework at 3am!! What can I say, maybe 'Beam her up Scotty' and whisk her back from wence she came..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Ming

Post by Ming » 30 Oct 2014 22:30

No no. Not time slips. Like the show sliders. Where it's the same time same day but different area.
Sliders debt with parallel world's. But you can use the same premis on dimensions.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 31 Oct 2014 09:51

Sliders, I do not think I have ever watched that program.