Aliens are we looking in the wrong place?

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Topic author
Ming

Re: Aliens are we looking in the wrong place?

Post by Ming » 01 Nov 2014 15:04

It was good. It explored the possibilities of pallerell universes.
Same year but different events.
There is a theory that these greys are from a different dimension and they can manipulate mankind when they enter our frequency.
Wither you believe in ghosts or not; one fact is undeniable.
The dead outnumber the living.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 Nov 2014 17:11

That sounds very interesting..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 01 Nov 2014 23:00

I saw a few episodes of Sliders, I enjoyed it immensely. :-)

Topic author
Ming

Post by Ming » 02 Nov 2014 16:05

Hi sand dancer. Sliders was pretty good but went a bit terrible after season 3.
Bit like most haunted. :lol: only joking.
Wither you believe in ghosts or not; one fact is undeniable.
The dead outnumber the living.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 02 Nov 2014 20:44

Well I never saw any of them, but then you can't watch everything can you.. I have 280 channels but only one set of eyeballs.....
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 23 Nov 2014 14:36

Last night... I watched a movie called 'The Fourth Kind'.. in case you haven't figured it out, its about Aliens actually contacting us... Not in a nice way either...
It was actually very emotive and scary and based on true life events in Canada about 2004..

People were abducted but when relating their experiences under hypnosis they kept mentioning seeing 'Owls.'.:eek:
The ancient language of the Sumarians featured... Very thought provoking.... :alien:

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 24 Nov 2014 12:28

Oooohhh, I'll have to keep an eye out for that one Sheila.....sounds like my cup of tea. :-)

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Nov 2014 15:32

If you have a google on Sumarians there's lot of info on them.... They were based in Mesopotamia on the banks of the Euphrates river in what is now Iraq... The Hyroglphics in Egypt are Sumarian type...
They existed over 10,000 years ago...It is said to be the oldest language...

Ever watched Stargate SG1.. there are numerous links to the Sumarians in there too.. Ancient Aliens...and more beliveable than some theries too.. They had detailed Star maps showing our Solar systems long befor Telescopes were invented.. They also speak of a 10th plant that only shows up every 1000 years or so as the orbit is so vast... Hmmm... its really interesting..

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 09 May 2015 21:46

I am a fan of UFO Files its was on today and featured Unexplained phenomina in the form of 'Underwater submerged object ie UFO's in our oceans...
There was an interesting theory that certain triangle areas have more UFO activity reported and more missing vessels, plames etc...
Aldo on the following program were very interesting interviews with retired members of airforce staff and station personnel from Wright Patterson airforce base. These guys had kept quiet for decades about what they had seen, and only now were telling of alien corpses recovered from various crash sites. There was a live one too, but it died because no one knew how to help it, and the guy says 'We killed it by ignorance'... Still think Roswell was a 'weather balloon'??? ;) :alien: