Is this a UFO?

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Topic author
SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Is this a UFO?

Post by SandDancer » 18 Mar 2014 19:38

If it can't be identified, I suppose it is. It doesn't help that the language isn't English, (Spanish?) I don't even know which country the video was taken in. If anyone can translate this it would help. All the same I thought it was worth a second glance. What do you think?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/That-Is- ... 1444442480

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Is this a UFO?

Post by kayls » 18 Mar 2014 19:42

it was filmed in Jerusalem, it said so in the title-not sure what language is spoken there.

its really interesting the way it all synchronises up and how three people filmed it at the same time
ImageImage

Topic author
SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 18 Mar 2014 19:54

Actually Kayls, the Jerusalem video is not the one I was trying to link to. I was sent the clip on facebook. There was a message with it saying share it with as many people as possible because it was being deleted all over the internet. I still have the video on my facebook page but I cannot copy it. That is why I copied the link, hoping it would go to it. It seems I was too late.

Curiouser and curiouser eh?

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 18 Mar 2014 21:17

that's the first ufo video I see on there :/
ImageImage

Topic author
SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 18 Mar 2014 22:32

It had been deleted.......someone shared the actual clip with me. I got the link off that. I don't know how to copy the video itself. I've tried.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Mar 2014 23:52

There is an amazing collection of UFO footage to choose from on there...and no we are not alone...
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Janie

Post by Janie » 04 Sep 2014 13:15

I can't see the clip. I've seen thousands of others though. Of course there are non-humans on this planet. What's not to love about this green and blue rock? I live in south Mississippi in the USA. This area has long been a hotbed of sightings, many of which have been shown on the internet. I've seen hundreds of UFOs myself over 61 years, and I've seen Air Force jets chasing some of them. Jets don't chase shadows or our own air crafts.

If any of these crafts belong to humans, then kudos to our military for making them fly like they do. Personally I just don't think we have the technology to be making those bizarre course changes and endure the whiplash that humans would get from them.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 04 Sep 2014 14:27

No you won't the clip was deleted as I think I said in an earlier post...
Currently I'm watching 'Ancient Aliens'...That is the story of the Kabbah the square black stone that is to do with the 'Arc of the covernant' ... Pilgrims or Haj process in a circle around the Kabba at pilgrimages to mecca.. but they refuse to allow any examination of the Black rock..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.