skinwalkers

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

GraveDigger1863

Re: skinwalkers

Post by GraveDigger1863 » 22 Feb 2014 04:44

"A wolf by any other name is still a wolf..or something like that". W.S. :)
"NON NOBIS, DOMINE, NON NOBIS, SED NOMINI TUO DA GLORUM". Knight Templar oath found carved in most Templar churches, including, Rosslyn Chapel, England.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 22 Feb 2014 13:21

GraveDigger1863 wrote:"A wolf by any other name is still a wolf..or something like that". W.S. :)
'A Rose by any other name would smell as sweet'.. I think it is from Romeo % Juliet and it is indeed by Willy Waggledagger.. ;)
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Bobtheghost

Post by Bobtheghost » 22 Feb 2014 19:47

Yes, and that's so true

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 03 Jan 2016 15:29

Last night they screened a movie called 'Skinwalkers' I clicked on it to see if it was worth a look and conclueded it wasn't... It was a movie about Werewolfs and Vampires ??
In Native American ledgends its about 'Shape shifters' which would have been more interesting to me.. Did anyone bother to watch it? :shrug:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.