How many people have actually seen a UFO...

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

How many people have actually seen a UFO...

Post by bluelighttouch » 04 Feb 2014 01:07

Of 12 people present on sunday in my house we got to discussing this and 5 out of the 12 had seen something they firmly believe was an extraterrestial craft... All of the 5 said they were amazed and convinced...

No one owned up to having been Abducted... :eek: Can we all be 'seeing things'.... :shrug:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

cindyrogers

Re: How many people have actually seen a UFO...

Post by cindyrogers » 06 Feb 2014 02:13

I had a life changing experience a few years ago on my ranch when I saw a huge triangular ufo hovering so low that if you stood on the roof of my one story home you could have reached up and touched it. It made no noise and moved very slowly. It had many colored lights of different shapes and sizes covering the bottom. It was very huge. The next day a blackhawk copter showed up flying very low and hovering for a bit while a neighbor and I just stared in disbelief. It was so close you could see the pilot, who was all in black. There were no markings on the copter of any kind.

This is just a small synopsis of what all happened

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 06 Feb 2014 14:04

I know what you mean Cindy, and it certainly does make one think... Had I seen what you did as close up as that, well I would feel very privelidged..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 09 Feb 2014 17:15

Cindy I'd love to hear more about your experience if you'd like to tell us about it ;D

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 09 Feb 2014 17:17

I think its on Cindy's site in the UFO section...

GraveDigger1863

Post by GraveDigger1863 » 22 Feb 2014 04:46

If I did see a UFO I didn't recognize it as one, so I', not sure if I have or haven't. :)
"NON NOBIS, DOMINE, NON NOBIS, SED NOMINI TUO DA GLORUM". Knight Templar oath found carved in most Templar churches, including, Rosslyn Chapel, England.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 22 Feb 2014 13:15

Thats ok GD.. If its flying in the sky and it is not recognisable as anything we might have up there, and ut us manouvering with such speed that cannot be achieved by anything we have.. then maybe just maybe that will be one. It sure helps if others witness it too, that makes it less likely to be 'covered up' by 'other agencies'..

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 19 May 2017 19:19

Well this thread was dragged up by me as I wondered if in the last couple of years that some of us might have seen or thought they saw a UFO...
When I was in East Texas last november and December, I was night fishing with a mate on the bank of Lake Livingstone.. It was a dark clear night and not warm, we had a camp fire going and I know that there were 4 of us trying to keep warm..
Our mate was taking shots on his phone camera and the next moment the guy fell backn me as his little folding wooden seat collapsed :lol:. He was a bit shook up and we all laughed.. the seat was broken beyond repair and ended up fuelling the fire..

I askedwhat made Vic jump, he said he was photographing something.. But we weren't paying a lot of attention as to what.. Next day he asked me if I saw the brigt light moving across the lake.. I said that I did see a light but assumed it was car headlights on the big bridge that was about a mile down to our right.. Anyway, he posted it up on his Facebook page a while later and I didn't see it until I got back to the uk.. It was a bright orange light moving fast in a left to right direction and it was not the moon... He lost sight of it when he fell off the seat..

People on Fb werekinda sarcastic and when he asked for theiropinion it was, 'Its Santa on his sleigh.. comment and then , Too many Tequilas :lol.
I can't say what it was, yesI was there but looking the other way... :lol:

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 21 May 2017 20:50

It does get boring when people make silly comments which they think are clever and amusing when it comes to possible UFO or ghost sightings. In a way I pity those people as they cannot think outside the box and are small minded.

I haven't seen a UFO. I do know a handful of people who have. These are from people I know and trust well, so I don't doubt what they said. Whether they did see UFO I can't know, but they certainly believe they did.

What a shame you wasn't looking in the right direction Blt!

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 22 May 2017 13:57

I know :lol: I was gazinginto the camp fire and talking to the other people with us.. Interestingly they were not the ones doing the teasing on line.. I think when he posted up his piccs he didn't tell anyone that there were others with him at the time..