IN-LAWS

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Topic author
GraveDigger1863

IN-LAWS

Post by GraveDigger1863 » 14 Nov 2013 22:33

:rofl: For those of you that are not married, feel free to ignore this but some of you might have had or do have in-laws that would qualify under the "monsters" heading with no problem. This might be deleated, if so, hope it is done with a smile and not with "what is he complaining about"? :shrug: thought. It just struck as "funny", One would have to know them to appreciate the concept as the 'undead' and would make Vlad green with envy, if he were still with us. Oh, he is you say. My error is noted. :hyper: I have neither the patience nor the time to go into all the "nuts and bolts" but just beware that when you marry, you get the in-laws too. Not a fair trade in some cases but it was more than a good bargain with me. My spouse love hers ,my parents, but will admit that hers have times when they might as" well grow fangs and prowl the woods for the living to dine on".Here, well, having less than loving relatives, by marriage, is a chance one takes. I wonder if a jury would go along with "self defense" as grounds for a plea? :D
"NON NOBIS, DOMINE, NON NOBIS, SED NOMINI TUO DA GLORUM". Knight Templar oath found carved in most Templar churches, including, Rosslyn Chapel, England.

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Re: IN-LAWS

Post by SandDancer » 15 Nov 2013 18:22

:lol: Oh dear....... "You can choose your friends but not your family" is an old saying which, unfortunately, doesn't quite work when it comes to the in laws.........I guess you've just got to keep reminding yourself you married your wife, not her family! Though it can be difficult to do that when they come as a package. ;) Good luck.

Goblin

Post by Goblin » 18 Nov 2013 13:17

I can totally identify. My hubby's mum is as mad as a sack of badgers on PCP. :lol: We've had to live with her for the last two years and I can't wait to move!!

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Nov 2013 16:12

Goblin maybe you could give her something to remember you by.. Like a Badger on her bum tatto :lol: It you could hold her down long enough that is..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

trekmaster2

Post by trekmaster2 » 26 Jan 2014 20:47

I saw this thread and was thinking how funny it is LOL.
Of a truth there are some times when in laws definitely could be classified as "monsters" but I'm sure we all have had a few of those.
Anyway , your right - when you marry you get everything including the ones that fall into the undead category lol. Just take it with a small grain of salt and try and not turn into a monster yourself and perhaps you will find some common ground somewhere and actually start to like them.