Life on mars ?

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

bluelighttouch

Re: Life on mars ?

Post by bluelighttouch » 27 Aug 2013 20:59

I think life on mars if it exists would have been microcellular in the water.. But it is pretty much a dead planet currently..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

trekmaster2

Post by trekmaster2 » 15 Oct 2013 19:41

If you watch V are not the aliens Lizards
Yes. They are lizards. In the newer version (non classic) the females have a very long and nasty tail.

GraveDigger1863

Post by GraveDigger1863 » 16 Oct 2013 03:47

Who knows, compard to what might be out there, humans might be considered horrible to look at. guess "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". Just a thought.
"NON NOBIS, DOMINE, NON NOBIS, SED NOMINI TUO DA GLORUM". Knight Templar oath found carved in most Templar churches, including, Rosslyn Chapel, England.

Bobtheghost

Post by Bobtheghost » 20 Oct 2013 22:46

GraveDigger1863 wrote:Who knows, compard to what might be out there, humans might be considered horrible to look at. guess "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". Just a thought.
That would make sense. We must look like scary, alien monsters to aliens because we dont have the right number of eyes, or dont have green skin, or dont have tails.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 05 Nov 2013 10:57

Well I do not know if there is actually Life on Mars, yet I note on the news today, India has lauched a space shot to Mars!! Maybe they have realised there is no life without Curry :lol: and are going to open a Takeaway...:D
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 05 Nov 2013 13:27

:lol: Don't know about life on Mars but it's going to take them over 9 months to get there...............I wonder how many more millions will be born on earth in that time.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 05 Nov 2013 14:09

If it takes 9 months to get there I'd imagine your chicken Madras would be cold n' mouldy by then.. Perhaps if they transported all the men to Mars that would cut down the rise in population and make more room for us..

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 05 Nov 2013 19:11

The reason India has launched a probe to Mars is because earlier craft from the USA and Europe detected methane in the atmosphere. Methane, as you no doubt know is primarily caused by farting! :yay:
Although methane can be produced by complex chemical interaction 95% of the gas on earth is due to animals (like us,) blowing off! :eek:
Maybe the Indian's think that with all that methane about - the Martians must have independently invented curries! :)
And why not?!

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 05 Nov 2013 20:31

:rofl: :D Hi Juno. ;D

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 05 Nov 2013 20:34

:sick: :rofl: Juno you crack me up mate :hug: you are probably spot on there and maybe the Martians will be treated to 'Delhi Belly' the original one... :kiss: :thumbsup: