Aliens: Are We Alone?

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

GraveDigger1863

Re: Aliens: Are We Alone?

Post by GraveDigger1863 » 03 Apr 2014 21:33

Well after covering thousands of square miles and who knows where else, over here, the press is having a 'field day" with "what"-"if" and if there had not the murders at Ft. Hood, Texas, I have no doubt that the "missing plane" would continue to be the lead off story. Frankly, I'd like the quest for "truth in the press" to leave it alone and get on with the business of who is running the government, just kidding, well sorta. I have NO DOUBT that if ANYTHING is found, the entire world will know about it at "warp speed".
"NON NOBIS, DOMINE, NON NOBIS, SED NOMINI TUO DA GLORUM". Knight Templar oath found carved in most Templar churches, including, Rosslyn Chapel, England.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 03 Apr 2014 21:45

Gd I do not think any answers will be at warpr speeda sadly... We just do not know wtf is going on in our own universe..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 04 Apr 2014 00:05

Well the Ft. Hood massacre has been solved...sadly, but at least they have answers, whereas the plane........no sign so far.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 04 Apr 2014 21:56

Ft Hood answers.... I can't say I know what you mean.. But the plane probably will never be found..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Shiny Smile

Post by Shiny Smile » 25 Apr 2014 23:42

Well, the answer is pretty obvious if you have common sense. It sounds stupid that we are alone because the universe is exaggeratedly huge...

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 28 Apr 2014 20:00

Just starting on Channel 5 is "A Secret History of UFO's", followed at 10pm by "Aliens...are we Alone"?.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 Apr 2014 22:25

I think I have seen that program before.. I have missed it tonight anyway..

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 01 May 2014 20:33

We are not alone.

It just seems like it sometimes.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 02 May 2014 10:20

junoomaha wrote:We are not alone.

It just seems like it sometimes.
Aww mate , never mind.. :kiss: :rofl: :angel:

Bobtheghost

Post by Bobtheghost » 02 Jul 2014 23:04

I think it would be very likely that there are aliens somewhere, considering how big the universe is. Surely there is a big chance that somewhere in the universe, a planet exists with conditions that could support life.